[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
I would love to throw my money at them just to get some talking, following, hunting and candle light dinner or something like that.

Cant expect less because the game was so amazing that it deserves a better/great ending.
Exactly my feeling.
And I loved your suggestion. Would be so great.
But as for minimum we MUST have atleast NPCs get back. Of course it won't be that satisfying, but I will atleast play the game second time. And I still hope for the best.

I fully understand the amount of work that it will take to actually take the ending into consideration to add more dialog or world changes. I honestly would be happy if they just sat around the table at Kaer Morhen and gave generic responses when you try to talk to them... I just want to know that they are there really even if you can't really do anything with them...

And maybe Ciri in a tavern somewhere in Velen with the hood on, if that was the ending you got.. :)

Please oh please make some changes to the actual ending.

As much as I love roaming around doing side quests and going to points of interest I could no longer take that seriously once I had done the main quest line.

I still had some stuff to take care of in Velen, Novigrad and Skellige at the end of the main quest line so how on earth did I come to have the feeling of emptiness after spawning in Kaer Morhen? I think I expected more than just the storytelling for starters, actually see a cinematic display of the events that unfolded instead.

When I was dropped back into the world after the credits I felt as miserable as I do away from the computer. You attach yourselves to these characters and then they are stripped away :/. Would have really liked to have been able to interact or even further progress a story with some of the main characters and have the freedom of being able to walk into towns and cities under the rule of whomever is in charge with a post ending feel to the world.

DLC, expansions, updates even mods please help fix it.

Last edited:
Lambert and Keira should be random encounters, there should also be a companion system, it worked well in some parts of the game, I would love to do contracts with Ciri, Eskel, Lambert and the rest of the gang.

I fully understand the amount of work that it will take to actually take the ending into consideration to add more dialog or world changes. I honestly would be happy if they just sat around the table at Kaer Morhen and gave generic responses when you try to talk to them... I just want to know that they are there really even if you can't really do anything with them...

Maybe its a lot of work but they should have done it befor releasing the game.
Like what where they thinking?
"Hey guys lets delete every main character after beating the game, the player will love it!"
Putting them back in is just a start but not a solution, even if its costs them a month of work it has to be done.

Maybe its a lot of work but they should have done it befor releasing the game.
Same for the last act of the complete game....
On so many points you get the feeling it's not complete and rushed out...
A delay of a few months would have been better....

On so many points you get the feeling it's not complete and rushed out...

The main story progresses too rapidly after in act 3. How good it would have been if Novigrad got attacked by the wild hunt , which was in fact in the game script as per some leaked documents.

Or say things don't go as planned in Tir na Lia on their arrival and Avallach and Geralt had to make some joint effort escape those tricky situations.

and also from a perspective of a witchers delight a boss fight in any of those other worlds.

I was really hoping to have Ciri,Yenn/Triss back if this 1.07 patch Not with quests just back to go hunt with Ciri and romance with Yenn/Triss in our house (like shop or Kaer) just for the begining.

I was really hoping to have Ciri,Yenn/Triss back if this 1.07 patch Not with quests just back to go hunt with Ciri and romance with Yenn/Triss in our house (like shop or Kaer) just for the begining.

OMG what a disapointment i was really hope that we will have them back in 1.07, just to get back to game and play with Ciri and Triss-Yenn. Come one RED do something please.

Hold on hold on hold on, patch 1.7 hasn't been released yet, SOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There might be a small possibility of this getting fixed, even though I want it, I truly doubt it because they showed us some of the "major" changes, and not the full list, but I reckon that if this were to be fixed, it would be in the major list, whatever man, cdpr, do something yo ;/

It takes a while, if they decide to do something ( i hope they do.....)...Still no concrete answer....
You can start a new playthrough meanwhile...or try this...maybe it helps...

I have finished the game 2 Times the prolem is that every time i(we) try to play again sadness and loneliness comes in cause il now that when i'll enter the game it will be empty with out Ciri,Yenn/Triss. Even if a new playtgrough at the end we will be alone again.

Top Bottom