[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
Some people said here that they would pay for a expansion what fixes the immersion. I also would but I dont really think thats a good idea. A paid dlc what states for example something like' Expand the World after the ending' would also cause alot of people who say that CDPRJ cut the ending to get more money.
Especially in addition to that depressing feeling you actually have to pay to get that removed. Ofc it might be expensive to do that but it also would cause alot of unneeded hate when they charge money for that.

Some people said here that they would pay for a expansion what fixes the immersion. I also would but I dont really think thats a good idea. A paid dlc what states for example something like' Expand the World after the ending' would also cause alot of people who say that CDPRJ cut the ending to get more money.
Especially in addition to that depressing feeling you actually have to pay to get that removed. Ofc it might be expensive to do that but it also would cause alot of unneeded hate when they charge money for that.

You know i think the problem here isn't the free or a payment DLC/Expansion, we just want to let @cdprojekt RED that we are even ready to pay and support them just to have the main characters back in the post main-story.
Regarding the people that are gonna say thet CDPRED done it for money, WE say who cares? there will Always be some one ready to criticize a company or another for no reason.

Guys i want to remaind you to go and vote for our cause if you didnt do this( the 5 option :) is the most important thing) http://ampoll.com/poll/uwpoqwyqir I know it is onther poll like many others we've done before but maybe it will attract more attention of CDProjekt RED on our problem.

Last edited:
Nah...i don't think so.
In fact i think that a few (minor) changes, which are also easy to realize, could do the trick and satisfy the majority.

Nilfgard:
Radovid lives: Change nothing!
Radovid dies: Remove pyres and witchhunters / add nilfgaardian soldiers
Dijkstra rules: Remove pyres and witchhunters

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid lives): At Kaer Morhen preparing to move to Kovir
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri empress: In Vizima castle preparing to be crowned
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)
Ciri never returns: Change nothing!

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

Dandelion/Priscilla/Zoltan:
At the Chameleon.

Avallach:
Change nothing! or at his hideout

Everybody with a litte knowledge of game editors, knows, that most of this changes should be realised with simple "drags%drops".

Hi, first sorry for my english, i'm french.

I finish the main quest yesterday and i'm really "glad" to see that a lot of people were stunned, like me, by this post end game loneliness and despair. I didnt read all of the 130 pages but i've read quite a few of them. And like a lot of people, after the ending (i got Ciri empress), i was hoping to find Yen waiting for me. Expecially after she says, after the plot with the wild hunt, she wanted us to go live alone in a peacefull place and after seeing her at the inn before Ciri give back her sword and goes to the emperor guards.

And like MrPanda92 says, i was in kaer morhen alone, with the sound of the wind and the hard feelings of emptiness and loneliness. So i start to search for Yen... Nothing... i went to nilfgaard to see Ciri... Nothing... I went to Novigrad... And nothing changes... I went to Cerys, she didnt talk about Crach death...

I've played TW2 and got all endings and i've been quite depress but i knowed that i'll be a sequel so i was relieved. But here, i couldnt agree more that there is a big mistake from the devs to let us in this post ending world empty... I cant think that CDPR mess this up like that.. they have done a perfect work since then.. I hope there will be DLC to learn more about all my questions.. i remember "latios507 (page 102)" post who better explained it that at the end we have so much more questions that at the beginning ! I still dont know how Ciri clearly win against the white frost ? how the lodge is doing after the last fight? Did they survive ? Philippa is at Emyr and Ciri side ? Is Eskel ok ? Keira and Lambert where are they ? Knowing Ciri she had to escape some time to see Geralt and Yen !! I have many more questions !! I think after the battle of kaer mohren, the events was rushed... i didnt see the end coming...

I try to finish the remaining quest i had left but frankly the motivation was gone, like every choices i've maid was for nothing...or why woul i built this new sword ? there is no fight left...

CDPR really make great characters that we have linked with. Just look at Yen, 2 games talking about her and when we finally meet her.. Wow !! i totally understand Geralt feeling about her now !! I feel like i was stabbed in my back with this depressive post ending wide empty world. I think i'll not play again... despite i want to see Ciri Witcheress ending... and one of the argument of witcher's game is its replayability... like i said i played TW2 many times to get all endings.. but i think i'm done here because like all of the players in these 132 pages, i know that at the ends it's just loneliness and emptiness. Geralt deserve better ends ! it's like you're separated from your family and love's one ina blink of an eye... heartbreaking !

I, We believe in CDPR to ear our request and make this game a real master piece that even other generation will talk about ! I can pay for that for sure ! I sign all the petition and i hope they will do something ! i'm totally agree with all the proposition of Witcher Erune !! i hope CDPR read this thread carrefully !
Even make a kickstarter to make it happen ?! (look at shenmue 3, 14 years later. I hope we'll not wait this long)

To be clear i really really really love TW, TW2 and TW3 but for now i hope the god of rpg's will ear our noble request and make our dreams come true (but for now i'm up to run a few miles to try to cut out this sad feelingS) !!

Last edited:
So how we can get a new answer from the developers ? The last answer was about: I will happily pass on the suggestion to the rest of the team.

Blows, incidentally, were not intended. I merely pointed out the difficulties of the things that have already been requested by people in this and other threads about this topic.

It would be great to know if they are trying to work on this or not.

Originally Posted by GingerEffect View Post
It is a matter of priorities.

Like Sagitarii says, including conversations and dialog for all possible worldstates after you finish the game would have been an enormous undertaking.

I would like anyone who thinks this is an easy thing of just keeping the NPCs around to think for a moment.

1) Every NPC would have to react to all possible world-states that affect them. For the major NPCs that would be all of them.
2) They need to have different scenarios of where they are and what they are doing, logically, depending on the endings.
3) Even entire areas might have to change dramatically if we were to showcase the ending world states

And this is just a small list of considerations that ultimately led to the decision to not include this. As is the case with branching stories, they get heftier and heftier the further you go down the branches. To add tailored content to the end world would be a huge a undertaking if we were to do it right (and we don't like to do things unless we do them 'right' particularly when it comes to story and plot).

And before you yell that this was lazy on our part...please remember that we already have one of the heftiest scripts in gaming and so many voice over sessions that it boggles the mind.

Just remember...there is never such a thing as "JUST" adding something when it comes to a game like this.

It's dead since a moment isn't it ? Since the begin ?

For me not important that there is no main characters after ending, because I don't play after ending, I just start new game, or replay savefiles. And lack of Triss is most important not just romance but lack of Triss content overall including romance.
That's sweet, fanboy. But you can't see other problems, such as rushed ACT III (cut-content) and bad story-telling in the ending. All you want is more Triss content, and it will never be enough for you. There are, however, bigger problems and design-mistakes in the game. And I see no sense in the romance option if you have no interaction after the ending. OK, atleast show us a proper closure for the romance, if not the post-game content.

Also, these two polls are completely different - comparison of them was kinda stupid.
And you will get your Triss content soon, so what is the problem?

---------- Updated at 09:10 PM ----------

Hi all !

I have wrote an article on the famous website jeuxvideo.com here :

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/434261/the-witcher-3-les-fans-veulent-en-voir-plus.htm

I hope that it works !
I am unable to access the article. It is required to register on the site, but I can read other articles without that.
What is wrong?

That's sweet, fanboy. But you can't see other problems, such as rushed ACT III (cut-content) and bad story-telling in the ending. All you want is more Triss content, and it will never be enough for you. There are, however, bigger problems and design-mistakes in the game. And I see no sense in the romance option if you have no interaction after the ending. OK, atleast show us a proper closure for the romance, if not the post-game content.

Also, these two polls are completely different - comparison of them was kinda stupid.
And you will get your Triss content soon, so what is the problem?

I dont understand this people who says that the post end-game in not important because you can just restart the game or load an older save. This is stupid because i finished the game 2 times so there is no point to start again or load an old save to do what? same things.

A good post main-story content with characters back would give you the chance to deepen relations and to do maybe the same contracts but in company not alone.

So how we can get a new answer from the developers ? The last answer was about: I will happily pass on the suggestion to the rest of the team.

Blows, incidentally, were not intended. I merely pointed out the difficulties of the things that have already been requested by people in this and other threads about this topic. It would be great to know if they are trying to work on this or not.

Yes it would be nice but i think we need to wait after the 1.07 to know something ( at least i'm hope so).

I understand that making this endgame content would require a lot of hard work, but on the other hand we are not asking for much. We aren't asking for layers and layers of quests. We just want some form of basic interaction with the main characters who we came to know through hundreds of hours of gameplay. The ending left many people empty and depressed. For me, Triss is such a lovely character, I wish she was real. Yet with this current ending I feel as though she has been taken away from me. I have faith that CD Project Red will do something to address this.

---------- Updated at 04:09 AM ----------

That reply from the RED moderator/admin was very professional. CDPR has made a perfect game. Of course, there is room for improvement and yes we should demand improvements. But I feel that a small number of the criticisms here are also combined with personal attacks against CDPR. I loved this game. It is the best RPG I have EVER played, and is the best RPG EVER.

Thank you RED moderator/admin for passing this idea on. Guys, I dont think we should be pessimistic at all. CDPR made a beautiful game and I know for a fact they care about their player base. These changes will in one way or another be seen in future expansions. For now, probably best to:

-Replay the game making different choices on a higher difficulty
-Read Witcher books while browsing forums during breaks
-Play previous witcher games

There is a lot to do.

You can even go write your own fan fiction and Im sure theres a place for those on the forum.

Such a rich, diverse world.

-Replay the game making different choices on a higher difficulty
-Read Witcher books while browsing forums during breaks
-Play previous witcher games
The game is ok, but not the closure for the Saga. Since Wild Hunt is that closure, then reading books and playing previous games once again becomes nonsense because of the -meh- ending we get after that long way through. And that is the biggest problem, I am ok with my post-game depression. I just think it is shameful there is no proper finale.

A link please ? Where is it ?
Here! http://ampoll.com/poll/uwpoqwyqir

And it's a new thing ? Or this vote has begun since a long time ?

It' has been out for quite a while. Majority of fans who were critical about the game shared the same opinion about how unhappy they were with the immersion. Most are just tired of typing and doing the same thing over and over again.

It is sad to see how lot of people are asking for changes and new content and, probably, everything is useless. I don't want to be a jerk but we have to be realistic: CDPR can't even promise the New Game + and they answered to several matters (about the inmersion, problems with the story, with the politics, with unidemensional characters) weeks ago: they won't add post game content because is too complicated (including just the main characters) and nothing has been said about the politics or the story since a month.

I have already concluded that there won't be big changes, at least, in the short/medium term. And no one can guarantee us that we wil have it in the long term. I hope I'm wrong

Top Bottom