[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
hope youre wrong too

It is sad to see how lot of people are asking for changes and new content and, probably, everything is useless. I don't want to be a jerk but we have to be realistic: CDPR can't even promise the New Game + and they answered to several matters (about the inmersion, problems with the story, with the politics, with unidemensional characters) weeks ago: they won't add post game content because is too complicated (including just the main characters) and nothing has been said about the politics or the story since a month.

I have already concluded that there won't be big changes, at least, in the short/medium term. And no one can guarantee us that we wil have it in the long term. I hope I'm wrong

They are going to change somethings in the Triss story and add new dialogues so i dont seethe problem in add the main caracters in the post end game just with a few dialogues

They are going to change somethings in the Triss story and add new dialogues so i dont seethe problem in add the main caracters in the post end game just with a few dialogues

I dont understand why some people say that this is impossible, we dont ask for some huge expansion just want main characters back in the post main-story with some interactions like hunt,romance and something else.

We are not just a bunch of people who wants this, just need to look on this forum or arround the internet to understand that most of people who finished the main-story has the same issue, So @cdprojekt has to do something cause i repeat we dont want some huge expansion just add main characters back in post main-story.
I'll repost this every time :)
In fact i think that a few (minor) changes, which are also easy to realize, could do the trick and satisfy the majority.

Nilfgard:
Radovid lives: Change nothing!
Radovid dies: Remove pyres and witchhunters / add nilfgaardian soldiers
Dijkstra rules: Remove pyres and witchhunters

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid lives): At Kaer Morhen preparing to move to Kovir
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri empress: In Vizima castle preparing to be crowned
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)
Ciri never returns: Change nothing!

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

Dandelion/Priscilla/Zoltan:
At the Chameleon.

Avallach:
Change nothing! or at his hideout

Everybody with a litte knowledge of game editors, knows, that most of this changes should be realised with simple "drags%drops".

hope youre wrong too

It is sad to see how lot of people are asking for changes and new content and, probably, everything is useless. I don't want to be a jerk but we have to be realistic: CDPR can't even promise the New Game + and they answered to several matters (about the inmersion, problems with the story, with the politics, with unidemensional characters) weeks ago: they won't add post game content because is too complicated (including just the main characters) and nothing has been said about the politics or the story since a month.

I have already concluded that there won't be big changes, at least, in the short/medium term. And no one can guarantee us that we wil have it in the long term. I hope I'm wrong

---------- Updated at 12:25 AM ----------

Exactly.
in youtube finales video te coments are mostly about this!!! Everyone feel bored or empty playing the sidequests after the ending. And is so depressing to spawn all alone in Kaher Mohern

---------- Updated at 12:29 AM ----------

I dont understand why some people say that this is impossible, we dont ask for some huge expansion just want main characters back in the post main-story with some interactions like hunt,romance and something else.

We are not just a bunch of people who wants this, just need to look on this forum or arround the internet to understand that most of people who finished the main-story has the same issue, So @cdprojekt has to do something cause i repeat we dont want some huge expansion just add main characters back in post main-story.
I'll repost this every time :)

exactly!! in youtube videos about the finals the coments are mostly about this emptiness and depressing after ending world :(

In fact i think that a few (minor) changes, which are also easy to realize, could do the trick and satisfy the majority.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Everybody with a litte knowledge of game editors, knows, that most of this changes should be realised with simple "drags%drops".

Perfectly describes thery simply what we want. I really hope CDPRED will read this and let us know something, becuase i wasnt able to play this game since the day i ended the main.story, every time i try a sense of sadness and depression comes in ( and i try to play this game every day because i love it, i love the characters and the world).

Same thing for me. I try to play it every day but this unconfortable feeling of emptiness and loneliness take all the pleasure... I wasnt able to play since the main quest ended...

I'll continue to make some noise on youtube comments and on my social accounts ! We all need to do the same

Come on CDPR, the solution is below !

Originally Posted by Witcher_Erune

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Same thing for me. I try to play it every day but this unconfortable feeling of emptiness and loneliness take all the pleasure... I wasnt able to play since the main quest ended...

I'll continue to make some noise on youtube comments and on my social accounts ! We all need to do the same

Same exact feeling, every day i try to play the game but every time i have that sense of emptiness and depression because the main characters are not in post main-story. I tried to start a new game or load a old save but same feeling because first: you cant interact with them, second i know that at the end i'll be alone again.

I'll repost this every time and hope that devs are goona see this :)

n fact i think that a few (minor) changes, which are also easy to realize, could do the trick and satisfy the majority.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

The ending is sure hollow regardless of which option you choose, or no matter how perfect you executed all the necessary things in the game. I just felt like it isn't enough for a wonderful game like The Witcher 3, the ending isn't that satisfying. I tried to do it thrice for the 3 main endings and no ending satisfied me. I know it may sound odd but what I am trying to say is it lacks animation, cinematics etc. I don't want The Witcher to end just like a caricature.... Hope that CDPR is reading this as well coz for a trilogy FINALE this isn't what we are expecting.

Each week i'll make this demand on twitter !!

Originally Posted by Tenfon974
n fact i think that a few (minor) changes, which are also easy to realize, could do the trick and satisfy the majority.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

I was thinking that the devs could make Triss or Yen (depending on romance) a follower (similar to how they follow you during quests in the main story) that you could travel around with simply to make the game more fun. Not sure how lore friendly this would be but it would be an enjoyable addition to the end game. I feel like the game is lacking to the point that I didnt play the game again after I finished it, the world was just not interesting enough without the main characters.

I was thinking that the devs could make Triss or Yen (depending on romance) a follower (similar to how they follow you during quests in the main story) that you could travel around with simply to make the game more fun. Not sure how lore friendly this would be but it would be an enjoyable addition to the end game. I feel like the game is lacking to the point that I didnt play the game again after I finished it, the world was just not interesting enough without the main characters.

Well same here i stop playing the game after the main story, but i think it is easier to put them in a house and be able to visit for romance and talk. Only for Ciri will make sense to do some contracts together, this way you can teach her witcher stuff :).

And again:

Originally Posted by Witcher_Erune

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Nah...i don't think so.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

So much this! It would definitely help fill in the void in the current post-game. Hopefully they hear us!

Oh well 1.07 patch is out, i want to play the game to see the differences like the new movement for Gerlat and other stuff but i can't because the post main-story world is so empty. I tried to replay but during the story you dont have the chance to spent time with Ciri,Triss and Yennefer, i mean why doing such amazing characters and then take them off like they never existed.
My plans were to play this game for a long time but this post main-story emptiness ruined every thing.

Just put them back in the post main-story so we can play and enjoy the game again untill a future expansion and so on.
I will requote this and HOPE now that 1.07 is out Devs will bring their attention to our problem.

Nah...i don't think so.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Oh well 1.07 patch is out, i want to play the game to see the differences like the new movement for Gerlat and other stuff but i can't because the post main-story world is so empty. I tried to replay but during the story you dont have the chance to spent time with Ciri,Triss and Yennefer, i mean why doing such amazing characters and then take them off like they never existed.
My plans were to play this game for a long time but this post main-story emptiness ruined every thing.

Just put them back in the post main-story so we can play and enjoy the game again untill a future expansion and so on.
I will requote this and HOPE now that 1.07 is out Devs will bring their attention to our problem.

Originally Posted by keydrason
Nah...i don't think so.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Another day, another patch and nothing change ! Devs, listen to the fans of this epic game you made, bring back our beloved main characters in the post ending world ! I'd love to finish a side quest and go back to my place with Yen and just to listen to her saying : " hard fight my love ? come rest a few with me " ; " have you got some news about Ciri ? We should visit her sometimes " and that's it !!
With this little things, i'd make a new game and see where other choices will lead me (perhaps with Triss) !! But for now, i'm done playing and i'm in the sad and lonely void you put me in...

But i'm stuborn, i'll continue to make some noise about this little features we all want to happen (thanks Witcher_Erune) !

And come on friend witcherS, we need to share the straw poll about fixing the post credits world !!!

VOTE HERE

General Vote: http://strawpoll.me/4536523

More detailed Vote: http://strawpoll.me/4547104

there are like 3 or 4 millions copies of TW3 sold and we are less than 2 thousand people complaining about this problem. That's why CDPR don't put this problem into their top priorities !!

If there were 1millions customers complaining, they will move !

(otherwise this game is a true masterpiece)

here are like 3 or 4 millions copies of TW3 sold and we are less than 2 thousand people complaining about this problem. That's why CDPR don't put this problem into their top priorities !!

If there were 1millions customers complaining, they will move !

(otherwise this game is a true masterpiece)

Well i can assure you that we are not only 2 thousand people (which are alot) this poll is old and there are alot of polls like this one arround the internet with thousands of votes, then there are thread in all major game forums about this issue and not only english forum but in other languages like in French from @ReaperFR, i found threads in Russian. Italian and all of this with thousands of post just like the polls.

The problem is that some people dont know about them, others complaining on forums like we do but when they see that there is no response from @cdprojekt they just stop posting. I have a friend who was talking about this problem on a reddit thread but when he saw the devs aren't interested he literaly said to me:
"Ok f... this is the people who created such an amizing game and ruined it at the end buy leaving you alone in this huge world don't care about thousands of fans and the game why sould i?" from this you can immagine how many people think the same and dont even post just saty there with their sadness and depression.

Fortunately i, you and many others are thinking in a different way because @cdprojekt RED said that the are where they are thanks to the fans, you can have all the money in the world to create a game but if you dont have the support of the fans you're not going anywhere.
So i realy belive that CD Projekt RED wont disapoint us, because we all want to play this game again, to try the new patch and the future expansions ( that i allready got) but will not be able to play them if devs dont fix this problem.

So as allways i will requote this hoping @cdprojekt will read it.

Originally Posted by Witcher_Erune View Post
Nah...i don't think so.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

I'm happy that my suggestions pleases you. ;)

My list isn't perfect, though. A few characters are missing, like Cerys and Thaler.
But this was planned, more or less.

The goal was to create a list of changes which are on one hand satisfying, but could also be relatively fast implemented.
In other words: Not worthy of a DLC (with extended dialogues and quests). But a solution to fill our sad hearts. :)

how about a list of the complaining threads ?

Originally Posted by keydrason
Originally Posted by Witcher_Erune View Post
Nah...i don't think so.

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Definitely relate to this. I can't seem to play the game again due to this depression and emptiness that creeps in. Keep pushing for change, though! If there are enough voices and if they are loud enough, CDPR may actually do something about it.

Top Bottom