[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
After 2 months I have finally completed the main story in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. My Geralt went off to live in Kovir with Triss and lived a luxurious life with a few monster contracts here and there; Ciri is being trained to become the next ruler of Nilfgard after her father; and the 3rd major war has ended with Nilfgard giving Temeria back to it's people.

I enjoyed my 100+ hours with the game and am happy with the endings that I received, but unfortunately none of this translates over to the game world. After the credits ended I was sent back to Kaer Morhen and a message popped-up stating that I could continue to explore the world in a pre-final battle stage. Not only have my decisions not carried over to the game world, but all of the characters that CDPR worked so hard to make me care for have vanished from existence.

I was so dissapointed with this that I decided to create an account to see if others felt the same way, and low and behold I found this thread with over 100 pages of passionate fans with the same grievances. I know all the things we're are asking for takes a lot of time and money to produce, but we were promised an epic conclusion to Geralt's story. Without a world state that reflects the decisions we made in the game, the ending to this game will only be good...not epic.

Last edited:
Just finished the game and felt LONELY as fck. The empty Kaer Morhen castle was depressing (Eskel could have been in there, gathering his crap, since he wanted to leave) also couldn't find anyone else, this "endgame" is so bad.

After 2 months I have finally completed the main story in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. My Geralt went off to live in Kovir with Triss and lived a luxurious life with a few monster contracts here and there; Ciri is being trained to become the next ruler of Nilfgard after her father; and the 3rd major war has ended with Nilfgard giving Temeria back to it's people.

I enjoyed my 100+ hours with the game and am happy with the endings that I received, but unfortunately none of this translates to the game world. After the credits ended I was sent back to Kaer Morhen and a message popped-up stating that I could continue to explore the world in a pre-final battle stage. Not only have my decisions not carried over to the game world, but all of the characters that CDPR worked so hard to make me care for have vanished from existence.

I was so dissapointed with this that I decided to create an account an see if others felt the same way, and low and behold I found this thread with over 100 pages of passionate fans with the same grievances. I know all the things were are asking for takes a lot of time and money to produce, but we were promised an epic conclusion to Geralt's story. Without a world state that reflects the decisions we made in the game, this ending will only be good...not epic.

i feel you :(

It could be one of the best games what I've ever played but hm the ending destroyed literally everything. Actually I have never experienced such a shitty ending like in witcher 3 because it cleary left you out depressed instead of being happy after finishing the game.

So much work into creating a connection between the player and characters for nothing..

Last edited:
I am so depressed over the fact that the ended game has nobody around. I love all the characters so much, never thought I would though. Kaer Morhen was such a dreadful place with no one around. As much as I love this amazing game, I really hope to see the main characters exist in some sort of way. Anyway would do! I would be waiting for something like a mod where the characters are still around, with or with out dialogues. Really hope RED would help with all those post game depression people are having. For now when I play the game for the second time I already know an empty castle is all I will get at the end of the story.

I am so depressed over the fact that the ended game has nobody around. I love all the characters so much, never thought I would though. Kaer Morhen was such a dreadful place with no one around. As much as I love this amazing game, I really hope to see the main characters exist in some sort of way. Anyway would do! I would be waiting for something like a mod where the characters are still around, with or with out dialogues. Really hope RED would help with all those post game depression people are having. For now when I play the game for the second time I already know an empty castle is all I will get at the end of the story.

Well i'm not agree about a mod, because moders can't add voice acting for main dialogs this is why we are praying @cdprojekt RED to put back character Ciri,Yenn,Triss and the others after the main-story with dialogs and interactions. This way characters will have some dialogs with voice acting Then in the future when we will have the chance to use REDkit for TW3 we would be able to add quests with we want with characters we wont.

So we are asking devs to put them back with dialogs and interactions like hunt, romance and some other things this way we will be able to play this game again with out feeling sad and depressed because they took away character we love.But if they decide to make an expansion with what we are asking plus new quests this will be awsome and everyone will buy it. I already have got the expansions the problem is that i'll not be able to play them ç_ç so for now i'll be just happy to have them back with dialogs and interactions but if they deciede to make a big post main-story expansion with alot of dialogs about what happend,relations betwen characters and quests Well I'll PAY again.

Oh almost forgot :) Requote
Nilfgard:
Radovid lives: Change nothing!
Radovid dies: Remove pyres and witchhunters / add nilfgaardian soldiers
Dijkstra rules: Remove pyres and witchhunters

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid lives): At Kaer Morhen preparing to move to Kovir
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri empress: In Vizima castle preparing to be crowned
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)
Ciri never returns: Change nothing!

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

Dandelion/Priscilla/Zoltan:
At the Chameleon.

Avallach:
Change nothing! or at his hideout

Thaler:
At the Seven Cats playing Gwent.

Skellige Ruler:
Cerys rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where she's sitting and doing paper work. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)
Hjalmar: Standing next to Cerys. Make it look like he's trying to advise her.

Hjalmar rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)
Cerys: Standing next to Hjalmar. Make it look like she's trying to advise him.

Svanrige rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps.
Birna: Standing next to Svanrige. Make it look like she's trying to advise him.

Last edited:
I didn't keep playing after the ending. In Bioware games this is a common thing so maybe I'm used to it? In DA:I all the companions are standing around in their designated areas but you can't speak with anyone and the people that left you stay gone.

If RED were to implement some of the thread suggestions it would be awesome. Most post-epilogue games are pretty terrible at this. I'm just exited for the New Game Plus, though post-epilogue fixes would be welcome.

1. Instead of having us end up alone in Kaer Morhen, why doesn't the end game start with Geralt walking out of an inn or riding roach on some random road? This would give you the feeling that the world is still turning and that your game isn't necessarily over. The passive Kaer Morhen spawn is a bucket of cold water in the face that says "THE GAME IS OVER!" It just stops you dead in your tracks.

2. I hope the expansions are either post game or completely independent of the story. Even if they are completely independent, I can RP it so that the expansions become my post game content. All of the end game problems could, for me, be solved by the expansions.

I didn't keep playing after the ending. In Bioware games this is a common thing so maybe I'm used to it? In DA:I all the companions are standing around in their designated areas but you can't speak with anyone and the people that left you stay gone.

If RED were to implement some of the thread suggestions it would be awesome. Most post-epilogue games are pretty terrible at this. I'm just exited for the New Game Plus, though post-epilogue fixes would be welcome.

I'm not agree with this New Game Plus, you can't replay the game 20 times doing same things this game is not dark souls where you don't have a such story driven game, this game is the story,characters, main and secondary questsyou don't just go arround killing monsters over and over again you have to actually live the stories you are playing but you can't live the same sotries 20 times.

A post-main sotry will give Geralt and us a chance to play and talk with character we love and not replaying the game that at the end will end with the drawings and some one who tells you what happend. From my point of view this is not a good ending for Geralts story, i'll repeat my self but come one we spent almost all the game trying to find Ciri,Yenn and you don't give us the oportunity to play with them after we've defeated the Wild Hunt, to actually live in peace with them and the other friends TO ENJOY Geralts LAST GAME, MAYBE THE LAST GAME WHERE WE WILL SEE THEM ALL TOGHETHER.

I'll end up saying that the actual main-story end is not a good end for Geralts last game (I'm not talking about the 3 endings just the post main-stor ending). So let's hope @cdprojekt RED will understand that adding a NG+ isn't the solution for this problem and actualy do something.

Requote:

Originally Posted by Witcher_Erune View Post
Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Thaler:

Skellige Ruler:
Cerys rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where she's sitting and doing paper work. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)

Hjalmar rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)

Svanrige rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps.

Amazing thread here and I'm glad to see I'm not alone just like Geralt is at the moment. I finished the game a couple days ago and all I've felt since then is sadness. I want to be able to complete all of the side-quests because from what I've heard they all have pretty good sub-plots however I just can't pull myself to go back into the world and do them knowing that I am all alone. Furthermore I'm also having a hard time imagining doing a replay of the game knowing that at the end its the same devastation that awaits me.

Idealistically what I want is a post-epilogue yet pre-storyboard world. I realise that whatever adventures await Geralt after the story-board should be left to our imaginations as this is the last game of his series. As well as this I understand that it would be harder to create a world based on what happens after the story-board as there would be so many things to change but a world just simply placed after the main quest, as pointed out by Witcher_Erune, couldn't be that hard could it? I want a world where there's maybe some generic repetitive quests to help train Ciri to become a Witcher (based on my preferred ending of course) just like post the Dark Brotherhood quest line in Skyrim where you can get contracts. I want a world where I can see my romance and simply say hi. I want a world where Kaer Morhen isn't the Witcher-World equivalent of Chernobyl.

All of these additions to the end game would be fantastic and they would encourage me to play through all of the side quests I typically missed because I always rush main-quests (I can't stop myself :3). Even better, I would feel more inclined to head through the game a second time with the 'New Game +' feature as I wouldn't be fearing the dreadful isolation at the end.

Just for pointer:

Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Thaler:

Skellige Ruler:

(Basically same location/dialogue/animation. Change only the position of the characters, depending on who became the ruler.)

* added Thaler and Skellige rulers

Pretty please CD Projekt RED, I would love you for an eternity if you could grant us all our wish. Do what Bioware did with their extended cut DLC for ME3; listen to your fans :) Thanks for a great experience even with the sad ending though anyway!

I'm not agree with this New Game Plus, you can't replay the game 20 times doing same things this game is not dark souls where you don't have a such story driven game, this game is the story,characters, main and secondary questsyou don't just go arround killing monsters over and over again you have to actually live the stories you are playing but you can't live the same sotries 20 times.

A post-main sotry will give Geralt and us a chance to play and talk with character we love and not replaying the game that at the end will end with the drawings and some one who tells you what happend. From my point of view this is not a good ending for Geralts story, i'll repeat my self but come one we spent almost all the game trying to find Ciri,Yenn and you don't give us the oportunity to play with them after we've defeated the Wild Hunt, to actually live in peace with them and the other friends TO ENJOY Geralts LAST GAME, MAYBE THE LAST GAME WHERE WE WILL SEE THEM ALL TOGHETHER.

I'll end up saying that the actual main-story end is not a good end for Geralts last game (I'm not talking about the 3 endings just the post main-stor ending). So let's hope @cdprojekt RED will understand that adding a NG+ isn't the solution for this problem and actualy do something.

You know it is the same for me i was really hoping @cdprojekt RED to let us know something about a post main-story content and not a NG+ that in my opinion is usless for a story driven game like TW, you are op now immagine with some NG+ where you will have a f... god equipment and maxed out skills.
I don't remamber where but i saw an interview to CDProjekt RED where they said NG+ wasn't a thing for TW3 or something like that and Now they come out with a NG+ mode to make happy Dark Souls fans.

Well let me tell you one thing this aint Dark Souls this is TW3 a game with an amazing story and characters you Love and want to spent time with them after you saved the f...ing world and them. A NG+ mode wont give you nothing new to the story, it wont give you the sensation that you actually done something for the entire world and Geralts beloved family and friends, it wont give a proper ending to Geralts last game.
So if you aren't really in to The Witcher entire story a NG+ is a good thing for you because you will have the chance to replay and replay and REPLAY same quest just to kill monsters, get "new" gear and max out skills to oneshot monsters.

But if you are like me and many others and really care about Geralts and his family/friends stories adn destines a NG+ wont change anything
, because like a said before it wont give you the chance to spent time with characters that maybe you wont see anymore in a Witcher game.

This is my opinion if you think the same good if you dont well good because we are in a free world where anyone can have his own opinion. I'd like to say sorry if in some point i was to (don't know how to say it in english i'll use Google trans. :)) hard to explain what i think, but we are here (and not only on this forum) every day sharing our ideas and thoughts for a better game and still no answer from @cdprojekt RED.
I don't think i'll be albe to play this game anymore.

I was snooping around the website and found the DLC section:

http://buy.thewitcher.com/?lang=en&country=GB said:
The upcoming expansions will offer gamers new content, gear and foes , and will feature characters both new and dearly missed -- all crafted with maximum attention to detail and quality

""
characters both new and dearly missed"

"dearly missed"

So to speculate this could well mean 'characters' that have yet to appear in TW3 but have been in previous games for instance our beloved Siegfried of Denesle -- however -- this could also (hopefully) mean that, like some have said they want, the fix to the problem will be eradicated in the DLCs. To call a character 'dearly missed' is a bold statement when speaking for the vast fanbase, a bold statement that can only surely be backed by evidence strong enough to support it for instance these sort of forums and all the polls etc, etc. Although I have no idea right now who exactly is 'dearly missed', I can only hope they mean the characters who are MISSing post end-game. Ah what the hell do I know anyway, are these DLCs even for post end-game in the first place?!

You know it is the same for me i was really hoping @cdprojekt RED to let us know something about a post main-story content and not a NG+ that in my opinion is usless for a story driven game like TW, you are op now immagine with some NG+ where you will have a f... god equipment and maxed out skills.
I don't remamber where but i saw an interview to CDProjekt RED where they said NG+ wasn't a thing for TW3 or something like that and Now they come out with a NG+ mode to make happy Dark Souls fans.

Well let me tell you one thing this aint Dark Souls this is TW3 a game with an amazing story and characters you Love and want to spent time with them after you saved the f...ing world and them. A NG+ mode wont give you nothing new to the story, it wont give you the sensation that you actually done something for the entire world and Geralts beloved family and friends, it wont give a proper ending to Geralts last game.
So if you aren't really in to The Witcher entire story a NG+ is a good thing for you because you will have the chance to replay and replay and REPLAY same quest just to kill monsters, get "new" gear and max out skills to oneshot monsters.

But if you are like me and many others and really care about Geralts and his family/friends stories adn destines a NG+ wont change anything, because like a said before it wont give you the chance to spent time with characters that maybe you wont see anymore in a Witcher game.

This is my opinion if you think the same good if you dont well good because we are in a free world where anyone can have his own opinion. I'd like to say sorry if in some point i was to (don't know how to say it in english i'll use Google trans. ) hard to explain what i think, but we are here (and not only on this forum) every day sharing our ideas and thoughts for a better game and still no answer from @cdprojekt RED.
I don't think i'll be albe to play this game anymore.

This is pretty much exactly what i though about when i saw NG+ coming, like really NG+ in TW3 this is a story driven game, a game where character are one of the most important thing in the game and @cdprojekt RED don't give us the chance to spent time with them but add a NG+ why in a Witcher game? This is NOT a Dark Souls game (yes there are more games with NG+ but this is what most people who asked it in TW3 know) this game is not all about killing monster.

TW3 is a game where you play the main story 2-3 to get all endings then you concentrate on secondary quests, contracts and exploring the world. This is why i think the game should give you the chance to to all this things in company of characters Gerlat and you love after you completed the main-story.

You know what i'd like to know and thi is funny for me: how many people who asked for a NG+ will actually replay this game more then let's say 2 times with NG+. Let's me explain why i think so in DS even if you get better gear in NG+ or++ bosses will still be able to kill you in one or two hits, in The Witcher however if you max certain signs and other things how strong s boss can be you will still be able to kill it easy, there wont be so much challenge after a certain point and the only things remained to do will be contracts and secondary quests for their story, but again you will be alone.

i don't think that all this "immersion destroyer and after-ending-sadness/emptiness" can be fixed with a new game+ mode, i don't think this can be fixed at all, because the whole it's just too big... and sad

It's excellent that CD Projekt is going to include a NG+ mode. Great for new playthroughs and a very appreciated addition that certainly required (and at the time of writing is still requiring) a lot of hard work.

But it's important to stress to them that this in no way addresses the subject of this thread: extending a playthrough past the main quest without losing continuity and atmosphere. Right now, it feels like we're abandoning a playthrough in order to start a new one, rather than finishing it in an organic way.

Here, for example, is my current situation as a player: after the main quest ended and I found myself at Kaer Morhen, I tried to get over the empty feeling and tackled one more side quest. As expected, it didn't feel the same way, as if the game had lost its heart. Since then, I've been wanting to dive back into it but it feels like I'd be doing the game a disservice: if I stay in the same playthrough, the content that remains to be discovered feels hollow and cheap and the side quests, no matter how well-written, will be tarnished by that overarching feeling. And I'm hesitant to start a new playthrough because the game's third-act interaction problems haven't yet been patched, and even if they are, everything still ends the same empty way at Kaer Morhen.

Doing all the side quests before the main quest is tackled also hurts the story, because there is a sense of urgency to the main quest. Abandoning it for loooong intervals to tackle the colossal amount of side content feels wrong. This, as I mentioned before, is a common problem with open-world games, and one that can be solved by creating an environment where completing side quests after the main story feels natural.

So right now, if I want to experience the game the way I think it deserves, I feel like my hands are tied. No matter how good THE WITCHER 3 is (and it is my all-time favorite game), it won't stay fresh forever. There's a lot of content for me to discover yet, but I feel like playing it now won't be as rewarding as playing it some time from now.

As evidenced by this thread's 141 pages, this is a serious problem that is bothering a lot of players who have engaged deeply with the story. I think it's time to ask directly: CD Projekt, can we expect a solution to this issue, big or small? Is it being looked into?

Requote:

Ehh I've been wanting NG+ so I'm happy in that department because I'd like to replay the story and make different choices without having to start all over. I think it's awesome they're including that later in a patch. Aren't they releasing 2 big DLCs later this year or next year anyway though? Have they said they aren't going to be post-epilogue? I understand you want to be able to interact with the characters after you finish the game but very very few games do this, especially with a game this big with so many choices. I'm pretty sure they might do this for the new expansions/DLCs.

I don't know I think with some time RED might pull something off if enough people find this upsetting but if they make in some good story post-epilogue DLC I'll be satisfied~

---------- Updated at 04:36 AM ----------

I was snooping around the website and found the DLC section:

""
characters both new and dearly missed"

"dearly missed"

So to speculate this could well mean 'characters' that have yet to appear in TW3 but have been in previous games for instance our beloved Siegfried of Denesle -- however -- this could also (hopefully) mean that, like some have said they want, the fix to the problem will be eradicated in the DLCs. To call a character 'dearly missed' is a bold statement when speaking for the vast fanbase, a bold statement that can only surely be backed by evidence strong enough to support it for instance these sort of forums and all the polls etc, etc. Although I have no idea right now who exactly is 'dearly missed', I can only hope they mean the characters who are MISSing post end-game. Ah what the hell do I know anyway, are these DLCs even for post end-game in the first place?!

I'm praying for Iorveth!

Ehh I've been wanting NG+ so I'm happy in that department because I'd like to replay the story and make different choices without having to start all over. I think it's awesome they're including that later in a patch. Aren't they releasing 2 big DLCs later this year or next year anyway though? Have they said they aren't going to be post-epilogue? I understand you want to be able to interact with the characters after you finish the game but very very few games do this, especially with a game this big with so many choices. I'm pretty sure they might do this for the new expansions/DLCs.

I don't know I think with some time RED might pull something off if enough people find this upsetting but if they make in some good story post-epilogue DLC I'll be satisfied~

I'll start with saying that for me NG+ isn't a good think for TW3 because let's say you want to start again and try new choices (you can do this with onyl 3 endings) is will be a biger challenge to start a new game on hardest level then to start a NG+ on the same level.
So it is better to start a new game to try a new build maybe alchemy and not signs or something different, but where do you think the sense of challenge will go if you start a GN+ with signs pretty much maxed then you concentrate on alchemy? you will be to OP

Well regarding the post main-story content you said
I understand you want to be able to interact with the characters after you finish the game but very very few games do this, especially with a game this big with so many choices. I'm pretty sure they might do this for the new expansions/DLCs.
We don't want to interact with characters when we finish the game just when we finish the main-story because like i said in a previous post the game isn't over when you finish the main-story.
Yes the game is big no huge but we don't want all the game world to change just little changes in Novigrad and main characters back with some interactions and dialogs, this way if @cdprojekt RED decide to put them back it will be a start in the future to create your own quests because the characters will be already in the post main-story world with some dialogs and interactions like hunt,romance.
I'll end saying that it would be nice to hear something from CD Projekt RED because we are on this thread every day and still nothing, and i Hope that like you and @LucidCow said they will add the post main-story in a next expansion but it would be nice to have some news.

Basicly this is what we want and not a complete world chance:
Nilfgard:

Geralt Romance:

Ciri:

Roche/Ves:

At the Chameleon.

Avallach:

Thaler:

Skellige Ruler:

(Basically same location/dialogue/animation. Change only the position of the characters, depending on who became the ruler.)

* added Thaler and Skellige rulers

Doing all the side quests before the main quest is tackled also hurts the story, because there is a sense of urgency to the main quest. Abandoning it for loooong intervals to tackle the colossal amount of side content feels wrong. This, as I mentioned before, is a common problem with open-world games, and one that can be solved by creating an environment where completing side quests after the main story feels natural.

omg this is soo true, i get this with pretty much every game ever, especially ME3 and now of course TW3

I agree with that the post campaign game would need some fixes to improve the game-experience. In a similar manner some changes should be made even after Radovid´s death if such an event were to occur.

Witcher_Erune´s list is a good and simple way to make some quick changes that would improve a lot.

Regarding NG+ it does help with one thing: It will help players feel that they are playing Geralt as an experienced witcher with good gear and well developed abilities. Of course they could have fixed that with some w2 stat and gear import in the first place, but it can help migrate the need to grind for gear and so on.

---------- Updated at 04:09 PM ----------

omg this is soo true, i get this with pretty much every game ever, especially ME3 and now of course TW3

Sure it is true, but there are more ways to do it than after the main story. For example you can design the game in a way that there are moments of rest in the storyline where making other things is not the same as acting illogical.

I'll start with saying that for me NG+ isn't a good think for TW3 because let's say you want to start again and try new choices (you can do this with onyl 3 endings) is will be a biger challenge to start a new game on hardest level then to start a NG+ on the same level.
So it is better to start a new game to try a new build maybe alchemy and not signs or something different, but where do you think the sense of challenge will go if you start a GN+ with signs pretty much maxed then you concentrate on alchemy? you will be to OP

Actually RED gave some details about NG+ and we will have the option of resetting our points with a potion, so we can try a different build. We will keep our experience and start a new game at level 34 I think. I honestly do not see the harm in NG+ though. I'm in favor of the suggestions in this thread, I just don't see why we can't have both? NG+ is good news for a lot of people who wants to replay the game and not loose their XP or having to start all over.

Yes the game is big no huge but we don't want all the game world to change just little changes in Novigrad and main characters back with some interactions and dialogs, this way if @cdprojekt RED decide to put them back it will be a start in the future to create your own quests because the characters will be already in the post main-story world with some dialogs and interactions like hunt,romance.
I'll end saying that it would be nice to hear something from CD Projekt RED because we are on this thread every day and still nothing, and i Hope that like you and @LucidCow said they will add the post main-story in a next expansion but it would be nice to have some news.

Basicly this is what we want and not a complete world chance:

I would love for some of these things too but TW3 will be one of the few games to be this detailed with a post-epilogue world state. I don't really see them having the motivation to do it. One can only hope I guess.

---------- Updated at 05:44 PM ----------

It's excellent that CD Projekt is going to include a NG+ mode. Great for new playthroughs and a very appreciated addition that certainly required (and at the time of writing is still requiring) a lot of hard work.

I agree about the sidequests. I kind of felt guilty going to the barbershop as often as I did or skipping a day ahead and doing so many monster contracts because the game goes out of its way to show you how desperate Geralt is to find Ciri, yet here I am trimming Geralt's hair/beard or doing contracts from notice boards. I didn't get to everything. Towards the end I felt I needed to keep pushing the main story quests.

Top Bottom