[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
"Judging by these figures, a vast number of Witcher 3 players REALLY desire the changes to the gameworld, discussed here."

And yet even if we ignore the straight up hyperbole attached to certain words used in the statement like, "vast" and "REALLY", it still doesn't lead to being confused or not being able to understand why CDPR have not responded to this thread in months, or why another response is unnecessary.

A "vast" amount of people want to see Red Dead Redemption on PC. A "vast" amount of people want to see TW1 & TW2 come to consoles or have some kind of remaster with the latest iteration of the engine... They've asked, they've been heard, and communication has been given with responses to both. Does that mean people stop wishing, hoping for either thing to happen? No, absolutely not (I still dream of RDR on PC), but I'm not going to get annoyed at Rockstar, or annoyed at CDPR, because it's been months, or years, since they've last given us any response or information about either of those situations, and find it 'incomprehensible' that it hasn't occurred. Both companies have given very clear answers to those questions, and time spent making a response to just state exactly the same thing that has already been stated would just be a waste.

The point being, that this is exactly the same situation. Communication on this topic has been given, and relatively clearly too. A RED response now would do literally nothing for this thread. It'll be exactly the same response as they've given before, the people who are still hopeful will remain hopeful, those who don't care will remain as so, nothing will be gained. It would not be opaque or strange if this thread continued to be ignored, because it has already received appropriate answers.

Sure, in the end the devs owe us nothing - still CDPR has shown great commitment for their games and those who play them in the past and adding a handful of NPCs to the gameworld is not that big of a deal. Seriously - expectations can't be kept much lower than that. It's not like anyone posting here demands some gigantic changes, or a rework of the entire game or something.

You guys might not think you're wanting much, but CDPR will view things from a different perspective. Maybe on a big list of what's important to the game, post-game world sits very, very low, and no matter how many players it affects, their game priorities remain the same. Maybe they've had a meeting about this issue already, and said that if they wanted to do it they'd only do it "properly", and that would simply require too much time/money/effort (Much like Ginger eluded to all those posts ago)... It could be any number of things, and we're all aware that CDPR are committed to their games and those who play them, but sometimes it doesn't work out the way some people want. That might suck, but it's reality, it's how these things work.

In this situation all you can do is exactly what has been done, make a thread, gain support, clearly show what you want, and then be patient, wait and see if it ever happens. You can keep hoping, but much like me wanting a PC version of RDR, go in knowing it's a fools hope, and just keep yourself from going crazy over it.

You're probably aware I've been ignoring numbers, that's because there's no control in this kind of crap. I'm a mod on the forums, I can see how active stuff is. However I also know that dupe accounts have been rampant in previous months, I know that Strawpoll's are not by any means conclusive evidence of anything. I also know that 6+ Million people bought TW3, and even the X many thousand people shouting for those Romance changes are ultimately insignificant in comparison to the actual number of people playing TW3 in general, and likely most of those 6 Million probably wouldn't even know what people's problem is with the Romances.

I've been foolish before, thinking that a couple hundred votes in a Alchemy Poll meant anything, or certain one-sided discussions about Witcher Senses was at all important. Numbers mean something when things are conducted properly, and more often than not random internet numbers are completely redundant.

Incomprehensibly?
Their latest mentions on the matter made it pretty clear that they've got no present intentions of "fixing" the post-game status of the world.

Well, at least I hope that they will stop saying that they listen to their players. Maybe it was true in the past but no more

Last edited:
Sure CDPR doesn't owe us anything.... but I won't owe them anything when it comes to Cyberpunk. It's rumored to be far bigger and I'm not about to go on an even longer journey to end up with another ending without proper closure. I know, one sale, who cares.

It's been 4 days since I beat TW3 for the first time and I still feel like garbage. I feel like an entire world was ripped from me and I wasn't given the closure I needed. I did not feel this way at the end of TW1 or TW2.

It's so bad that I didn't enjoy HoS. I even waited 2 days before starting it hoping my feelings would be less. The whole time it was "where's ciri.... where's yen/triss... where's everyone else...". They don't even mention them. I talked with these new people but honestly didn't care about their stories. I felt so alone the entire time. I'm sure if I played the main game, then came back to HoS months later, it would be different because the main story wouldn't be so fresh in my mind.

What's worse, I don't even feel like playing NG+ now, or the game ever again. I don't want this emptiness feeling renewed by playing it again. I know how it ends and the entire time i'm playing it i'll know i'm getting one step closer to that feeling.

I absolutely despise EA, but at least they acknowledged when mass effect 3 caused this feeling and released a DLC to address it. CDPR seems to be ignoring it's fans.

Sure CDPR doesn't owe us anything.... but I won't owe them anything when it comes to Cyberpunk. It's rumored to be far bigger and I'm not about to go on an even longer journey to end up with another ending without proper closure. I know, one sale, who cares.

It's been 4 days since I beat TW3 for the first time and I still feel like garbage. I feel like an entire world was ripped from me and I wasn't given the closure I needed. I did not feel this way at the end of TW1 or TW2.

It's so bad that I didn't enjoy HoS. I even waited 2 days before starting it hoping my feelings would be less. The whole time it was "where's ciri.... where's yen/triss... where's everyone else...". They don't even mention them. I talked with these new people but honestly didn't care about their stories. I felt so alone the entire time. I'm sure if I played the main game, then came back to HoS months later, it would be different because the main story wouldn't be so fresh in my mind.

What's worse, I don't even feel like playing NG+ now, or the game ever again. I don't want this emptiness feeling renewed by playing it again. I know how it ends and the entire time i'm playing it i'll know i'm getting one step closer to that feeling.

I absolutely despise EA, but at least they acknowledged when mass effect 3 caused this feeling and released a DLC to address it. CDPR seems to be ignoring it's fans.

There are somethings they can do and somethings they can't. This game may be open world but its also fully voice acted with numerous endings. CDPR have already said that to create dialogue pertaining to every single possible ending would simply be cost prohibitive. Yes, they created a problem for themselves in not ending the game after the ending but we should respect that they simply cannot afford that. Sure they could have had unlimited, randomly created Witcher contracts reusing existing voice assets but the game wouldn't be as highly polished as it is. The game has flaws, some can be fixed in an EE, others can't. I see this issue as being in the ones that can't.

There are somethings they can do and somethings they can't. This game may be open world but its also fully voice acted with numerous endings. CDPR have already said that to create dialogue pertaining to every single possible ending would simply be cost prohibitive. Yes, they created a problem for themselves in not ending the game after the ending but we should respect that they simply cannot afford that. Sure they could have had unlimited, randomly created Witcher contracts reusing existing voice assets but the game wouldn't be as highly polished as it is. The game has flaws, some can be fixed in an EE, others can't. I see this issue as being in the ones that can't.

It's just an excuse. EA did it with their DLC.

Characters don't need to relate to all 32 endings. Each character really only relates to certain parts of each ending, with really only a couple variables each. Far less complex than some of the other things in the game. They don't need dialog options for every little thing that happened in each ending. There's really only 3 major endings.

For example, in the ending where Ciri "dies", it's not confirmed and Ciri could randomly show up stating it took her longer than expected and she got lost in-between worlds or something. In the other two endings, Ciri can just stop what she's doing and decide to help them with the new problem. Boom. Similar world states for all endings, allowing them to easily add a paid "closure" DLC. The DLC could even take place in some remote location (near Kaer Morhen or something), where they won't even need to worry about the rest of the world being accurate with the endings.

This is just the random thoughts of 1 untalented person brainstorming over the course of a single minute. They are an entire team of dedicated and talented people. There are plenty of ways to fix this that are not all that complex.

They claimed there won't be an EE. The more I think about it, the more I hate that cyberpunk exists, and not TW4.

Last edited:

What most people in this thread want is not that huge. Let's take Keira as an example - she has one short dialogue about her and Lambert - if not invited to Kaer Morhen she is simply not there. Or Letho: not invited = not there - if we was in Kaer Morhen like hinted after the battle - all he'd need would be one Dialogue line with one or two sentences. Same would go for the main NPCs - one Dialogue line. All in all that would be around 23 to 25 short Dialogue lines. Sure in all languges, but they could make it a small payed dlc. Many would gladly buy that dlc for a reasonable sum of money to appreciate the work of the devs and to support them.

And to be super-honest even that would not be needed. Most posters in this thread would be happy and satisfied with the Charcters just being there, just saying "Geralt", or "Wolf" when walking past them and maybe their "standard" Dialogues which are already in the game.

As for ALL the different outcomes - I assure you a modding team consisting of only one level designer and one scripter could do this in two maybe three/four weeks during their free time. If they'd wanted to finish it faster they'd be releasing different files for every single NPC eg: Yen_romanced.rar, Yen_not_romanced.rar, Letho_at_KM.rar, Ciri_em.rar, Ciri_w.rar etc. - and people would just download the files needed for their playthrough depending on the choices they made.
There wouldn't be new dialogues, but the NPCs would at least exist in the game world - doing things (walking, sitting down, fiddling with the megascope)

It is not that it would be too hard and time consuming to accomplish for the devs, and that it was too expensive. They just seem to have other priorities. But it is not because it is impossible to undertake from an economical point of view.

Last edited:
What most people in this thread want is not that huge. Let's take Keira as an example - she has one short dialogue about her and Lambert - if not invited to Kaer Morhen she is simply not there. Or Letho: not invited = not there - if we was in Kaer Morhen like hinted after the battle - all he'd need would be one Dialogue line with one or two sentences. Same would go for the main NPCs - one Dialogue line. All in all that would be around 23 to 25 short Dialogue lines. Sure in all languges, but they could make it a small payed dlc. Many would gladly buy that dlc for a reasonable sum of money to appreciate the work of the devs and to support them.

And to be super-honest even that would not be needed. Most posters in this thread would be happy and satisfied with the Charcters just being there, just saying "Geralt", or "Wolf" when walking past them and maybe their "standard" Dialogues which are already in the game.

As for ALL the different outcomes - I assure you a modding team consisting of only one level designer and one scripter could do this in two maybe three/four weeks during their free time. If they'd wanted to finish it faster they'd be releasing different files for every single NPC eg: Yen_romanced.rar, Yen_not_romanced.rar, Letho_at_KM.rar, Ciri_em.rar, Ciri_w.rar etc. - and people would just download the files needed for their playthrough depending on the choices they made.
There wouldn't be new dialogues, but the NPCs would at least exist in the game world - doing things (walking, sitting down, fiddling with the megascope)

It is not that it would be too hard and time consuming to accomplish for the devs, and that it was too expensive. They just seem to have other priorities. But it is not because it is impossible to undertake.

---------- Updated at 10:58 PM ----------

It is not that it would be too hard and time consuming to accomplish for the devs, and that it was too expensive. They just seem to have other priorities. But it is not because it is impossible to undertake from an economical view.

Then the thread has moved off topic because it was originally about the post-ending world state which is what the Red reply is about. Nonetheless, I agree and the game needs an enhanced edition more than any other Witcher game they've produced but I get the feeling they want to get away from The Witcher series as fast as possible although many of us really couldn't care less about Cyberpunk.

Then the thread has moved off topic because it was originally about the post-ending world state which is what the Red reply is about. Nonetheless, I agree and the game needs an enhanced edition more than any other Witcher game they've produced but I get the feeling they want to get away from The Witcher series as fast as possible although many of us really couldn't care less about Cyberpunk.

I don't think so, what I just wrote reflects the first post more or less. Having the main and "not-so-main" npcs back, would be a post game world (considering that it is set in spring or summer after overwintering). Ah yes, people here also ask for the outcome of the war having impact on which guards patrol in Novigrad (Radovid: Redanian forces, Nilfgaard: Nilfgaardian forces, Dj. Temple Guard and Red. or something) - which is also not that hard to do.

Guest 3847602

Hmm, CDPR had listened to this and you can see their official answer on page 31 (note that listening =/= obeying). BW had released their "closure DLC" for ME3, true, and it only added the slideshows in the end, TW3 already have this, plus playable epilogues. The reason that we can play after the credits is to complete missing side quests, not to experience all the different world states. Btw, homogenizing the endings is a terrible idea.
Just for the record, I'd like it too if it was feasible, but they've clearly stated that it isn't.

I don't think so, what I just wrote reflects the first post more or less. Having the main and "not-so-main" npcs back, would be a post game world (considering that it is set in spring or summer after overwintering). Ah yes, people here also ask for the outcome of the war having impact on which guards patrol in Novigrad (Radovid: Redanian forces, Nilfgaard: Nilfgaardian forces, Dj. Temple Guard and Red. or something) - which is also not that hard to do.

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

This is about the immersion being destroyed at the end of the game.
Don't read if you have not completed or don't want to know the ending.

That's what I was referring to in my reply. What you're talking about is not at the end of the game. It's part of the problems with Act 2, i.e. both Triss and Keira being missing, Keira using the hallway as her bedroom and a distinct lack of anything to do. That should be addressed in an Enhanced Edition. Main characters being in the game after you complete the main story is not something I can see them ever being able to address. That's the cost prohibitive part I reference.

That's what I was referring to in my reply. What you're talking about is not at the end of the game. It's part of the problems with Act 2, i.e. both Triss and Keira being missing, Keira using the hallway as her bedroom and a distinct lack of anything to do. That should be addressed in an Enhanced Edition. Main characters being in the game after you complete the main story is not something I can see them ever being able to address. That's the cost prohibitive part I reference.

Hmm, CDPR had listened to this and you can see their official answer on page 31 (note that listening =/= obeying). BW had released their "closure DLC" for ME3, true, and it only added the slideshows in the end, TW3 already have this, plus playable epilogues. The reason that we can play after the credits is to complete missing side quests, not to experience all the different world states. Btw, homogenizing the endings is a terrible idea.
Just for the record, I'd like it too if it was feasible, but they've clearly stated that it isn't.

The last reply by a CDPR-official was posted on 31-05-2015, 10:13 AM.

The first post was updated on or after the 22nd of July:

------------- Update: 03:13 22nd July 2015 --------------

An update to the post with a conclusive suggestion which is in my agreement what we are asking for...

Originally Posted by Witcher_Erune Nilfgard:
Radovid lives: Change nothing!
Radovid dies: Remove pyres and witchhunters / add nilfgaardian soldiers
Dijkstra rules: Remove pyres and witchhunters

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid lives): At Kaer Morhen preparing to move to Kovir
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri empress: In Vizima castle preparing to be crowned
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)
Ciri never returns: Change nothing!

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

Dandelion/Priscilla/Zoltan:
At the Chameleon.

Avallach:
Change nothing! or at his hideout

Thaler:
At the Seven Cats playing Gwent.

Skellige Ruler:
Cerys rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where she's sitting and doing paper work. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)
Hjalmar: Standing next to Cerys. Make it look like he's trying to advise her.

Hjalmar rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)
Cerys: Standing next to Hjalmar. Make it look like she's trying to advise him.

Svanrige rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps.
Birna: Standing next to Svanrige. Make it look like she's trying to advise him.

(Basically same location/dialogue/animation. Change only the position of the characters, depending on who became the ruler.)

Later I added this:

...minor spoiler: [Battle of Kaer Morhen aftermath regarding Le*** & Es*** etc. & Yen romance]

I'd also add Letho to this list - hanging out at Kaer Morhen, thinking about going somewhere else, or making Kaer Morhen his new home. - If one invited him to Kaer Morhen, that is.

Eskel should be placed somewhere in the southern part of Kaer Morhen valley, where he set up camp during winter and prepares to leave and roam the world as the Witcher he is.

Keira and Lambert should be gone for good or maybe placed somewhere on the edge of the northwestern area of K.M. valley, along with their horses, in a camp with one tent and a fireplace. Also they should give only mysterious, secretive answers when asked where they are going together.

Edit: Since it was stated during the epilogue that Geralt would be found in Kaer Morhen (from time to time) I'd put Yennefer in Geralt's room in Kaer Morhen (balcony tower). Up there it looks similar to the conceptpicture about Yen and Geralt living happily together, which was shown in the after-epilogue slideshow. There is even a filled bathtub.xD

Last edited:
That's the confusion then. That update came over a month after the Red reply which is probably why this thread has largely been ignored. It should really have had a new thread created or change the title. Better still, use this thread.

I personally don't think the bad ending should exist. Or.. it should have been way more clear you were going to get it with your dialog choices. The choices that impact positive vs negative ending can be seen as both positive and negative. The only reason I got a positive ending was because I read about the choices prior to playing.

I don't think they realize how much that ending affected some players. It basically forces the player to play again and get the good ending, or deal with being depressed for days on end. Man, i've been depressed for days on end WITH the positive Witcher ending. I don't feel like Ciri got nearly enough closure, and I feel like the Epilogues should of been incredibly longer.

You spend how long looking for her? Learning her story? Finally finding her and then it's a bunch of story elements that really push you along to the ending... most of them not even with her... then she's gone forever. With the 2 positive endings, Geralt could easily see her all the time but they still twist it to make it seem like it's "bye forever". Doesn't seem right.

That's the confusion then. That update came over a month after the Red reply which is probably why this thread has largely been ignored. It should really have had a new thread created or change the title. Better still, use this thread.

If that is the case...you could actually be right...

The title has to be changed immediately to something like: "[MEGA-SPOILERS] Please put the main NPCs back into the gameworld after epilogue"

@ any Moderator - please change the title of this thread

Last edited:
I personally don't think the bad ending should exist. Or.. it should have been way more clear you were going to get it with your dialog choices. The choices that impact positive vs negative ending can be seen as both positive and negative. The only reason I got a positive ending was because I read about the choices prior to playing.

I don't think they realize how much that ending affected some players. It basically forces the player to play again and get the good ending, or deal with being depressed for days on end. Man, i've been depressed for days on end WITH the positive Witcher ending. I don't feel like Ciri got nearly enough closure, and I feel like the Epilogues should of been incredibly longer.

You spend how long looking for her? Learning her story? Finally finding her and then it's a bunch of story elements that really push you along to the ending... most of them not even with her... then she's gone forever. With the 2 positive endings, Geralt could easily see her all the time but they still twist it to make it seem like it's "bye forever". Doesn't seem right.

None of those endings should exist, not in their present form. Ciri becoming a Witcher or Ciri becoming Empress should be worked in to the game through different means. After the monumentally underwhelming final boss fight against Geralt's nemesis, the final quest is Soul destroying, especially since the outcome is decided earlier in the game by means no one would guess where important decisions. It's like Luke defeating the Emperor and Vader only to find out the Ewoks were the true enemy.

None of those endings should exist, not in their present form. Ciri becoming a Witcher or Ciri becoming Empress should be worked in to the game through different means. After the monumentally underwhelming final boss fight against Geralt's nemesis, the final quest is Soul destroying, especially since the outcome is decided earlier in the game by means no one would guess where important decisions. It's like Luke defeating the Emperor and Vader only to find out the Ewoks were the true enemy.

I do agree but it can't be fixed, which is why I suggested making a paid expansion that makes all 3 of these endings go to similar states for Ciri/Triss/Yen. Ciri comes back late and isn't dead, if you got the bad ending. Geralt gets a second chance to choose between Triss/Yen if they both leave him, or can stay single.

Basically add a final journey, with it's own batch of endings (Bad, Bittersweet, Happy) that are easier to figure out (AKA you have to be mean to them multiple times to get the bad ending). Finishing up with a world state that is more closure friendly. Like allowing Geralt to visit his home where Triss or Yen awaits him, allowing him to go see Ciri as Empress or out in the world as a witcher, etc.

This is the type of endings I expected in the first place. Never going to happen though, I bet they stop working on TW3 after the next expansion. I really doubt the next expansion fixes any of this too. CDPR really let me down here, as a very long term fan of all the Witcher games, it sucks I can't even replay my favorite game because the ending is too depressing.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Yes, we could agree that the ending mechanism isn't good (the witcher games were never about good or bad choices, and Geralt's actions determining whether Ciri lives or dies goes against their intended portrayal of her as independent woman), but that is another topic.
As I said, I would have liked the longer epilogues, but, in their own words, that would require an enormous amount of work, so we have to accept this.
About Ciri and closure - she is dead in one ending, ruling in Nilfgaard in another, and in only one ending she could appear in Novigrad/Velen area. That is where the problem with reworking an entire zone for each war outcome comes in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do agree but it can't be fixed, which is why I suggested making a paid expansion that makes all 3 of these endings go to similar states for Ciri/Triss/Yen. Ciri comes back late and isn't dead, if you got the bad ending. Geralt gets a second chance to choose between Triss/Yen if they both leave him, or can stay single.

Basically add a final journey, with it's own batch of endings (Bad, Bittersweet, Happy) that are easier to figure out (AKA you have to be mean to them multiple times to get the bad ending). Finishing up with a world state that is more closure friendly. Like allowing Geralt to visit his home where Triss or Yen awaits him, allowing him to go see Ciri as Empress or out in the world as a witcher, etc.

This is the type of endings I expected in the first place. Never going to happen though, I bet they stop working on TW3 after the next expansion. I really doubt the next expansion fixes any of this too. CDPR really let me down here, as a very long term fan of all the Witcher games, it sucks I can't even replay my favorite game because the ending is too depressing.

You do it through an enhanced edition and honestly, it doesn't need to be over complicated. If Ciri visits the Emperor at the beginning of Act 3, she becomes Empress. If you both go straight to Bald Mountain she becomes a Witcheress. The climax of the game should be a proper and lengthy fight with Eredin that can only be won through careful preparation, not life or death snowball fights.

Last edited:
Yes, we could agree that the ending mechanism isn't good (the witcher games were never about good or bad choices, and Geralt's actions determining whether Ciri lives or dies goes against their intended portrayal of her as independent woman), but that is another topic.
As I said, I would have liked the longer epilogues, but, in their own words, that would require an enormous amount of work, so we have to accept this.
About Ciri and closure - she is dead in one ending, ruling in Nilfgaard in another, and in only one ending she could appear in Novigrad/Velen area. That is where the problem with reworking an entire zone for each war outcome comes in.

To be fair she was never confirmed dead. She also can teleport to Geralt at any time, so those other 2 endings seem out of place. It's like "bye forever", oh wait I forgot I can teleport and see you whenever I want... but let's make these endings sad for NO REASON.

I feel like CDPR wanted the endings to make a huge impact on the player, and "happy" endings are easily forgotten. Though, much preferred by many. No one wants to get depressed over a form of entertainment... especially not for days on end.

I still think it's fixable, with all 3 endings. It really comes down to if they are willing to release a 3rd paid expansion and put the effort into doing it.

You do it through an enhanced edition and honestly, it doesn't need to be over complicated. If Ciri visits the Emperor at the beginning of Act 3, she becomes Empress. If you both go straight to Bald Mountain she becomes a Witcheress. The climax of the game should be a proper and lengthy fight with Eredin that can only be won through careful preparation, not life or death snowball fights.

The problem with changing the story via an EE will result in people that preferred the original being mad. I think the bad ending should be very hard to get and very obvious, basically telling Ciri "no" whenever possible.

They definitely made the ending conditions way too complex, and it backfired. I think everyone would of preferred both expansions in a post-Eredin world with new stories involving the old characters. I definitely thought that's what I was getting when I bought the season pass at launch.

I keep thinking that instead of making HoS they could have fixed the main story problems, and added more content afterwards.... man I'd prefer that so much more.

Last edited:
To be fair she was never confirmed dead. She also can teleport to Geralt at any time, so those other 2 endings seem out of place. It's like "bye forever", oh wait I forgot I can teleport and see you whenever I want... but let's make these endings sad for NO REASON.

I feel like CDPR wanted the endings to make a huge impact on the player, and "happy" endings are easily forgotten. Though, much preferred by many. No one wants to get depressed over a form of entertainment... especially not for days on end.

I still think it's fixable, with all 3 endings. It really comes down to if they are willing to release a 3rd paid expansion and put the effort into doing it.

The problem with changing the story via an EE will result in people that preferred the original being mad. I think the bad ending should be very hard to get and very obvious, basically telling Ciri "no" whenever possible.

They definitely made the ending conditions way too complex, and it backfired. I think everyone would of preferred both expansions in a post-Eredin world with new stories involving the old characters. I definitely thought that's what I was getting when I bought the season pass at launch.

I keep thinking that instead of making HoS they could have fixed the main story problems, and added more content afterwards.... man I'd prefer that so much more.

Judging by these forums those who like the ending are in a small minority. Nonetheless, if people want the original endings they can stick with the original game. Those of us who hate those endings can give CDPR our money for an Enhanced Edition.

Top Bottom