[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
Judging by these forums those who like the ending are in a small minority. Nonetheless, if people want the original endings they can stick with the original game. Those of us who hate those endings can give CDPR our money for an Enhanced Edition.

Well i'm all for it. I'd happily pay $60 again for an EE version with proper endings, proper post-game world, and all the annoyances of how the endings are chosen fixed. The problem is they never charged for EE in the past, so if they charged for it now many fans would be angry.

CDPR has the single best RPG ever made on their hands. I feel it's stupid to release 2 expansion and then call it quits. They should definitely finish up the 2nd expansion and release an EE with everything fixed.

Last edited:
Well i'm all for it. I'd happily pay $60 again for an EE version with proper endings, proper post-game world, and all the annoyances of how the endings are chosen fixed. The problem is they never charged for EE in the past, so if they charged for it now many fans would be angry.

CDPR has the single best RPG ever made on their hands. I feel it's stupid to release 2 expansion and then call it quits. They should definitely finish up the 2nd expansion and release an EE with everything fixed.

Post game world in the way some people want it is never going to happen. It's just not that sort of game. It was probably left open for the expansion packs and mod quests created. This isn't Skyrim, it's a story driven single player experience, not an open world sandbox.

-

I just want the missing npcs back in the gameworld after epilogue...nothing more. Everything else is considered bonus.:coffee:

Last edited:
Well, at least I hope that they will stop saying that they listen to their players. Maybe it was true in the past but no more

They listen to their players. It doesn't mean that they have to say yes to every demand, regardless of how reasonable it is, or how much effort it takes, and whether or not it will lead to just more demands. They can't satisfy everyone, and maybe right now they're listening to those fans who are making different requests, or making requests in a different manner.

Sure CDPR doesn't owe us anything.... but I won't owe them anything when it comes to Cyberpunk. It's rumored to be far bigger and I'm not about to go on an even longer journey to end up with another ending without proper closure. I know, one sale, who cares.

Out of curiosity, how many hours of entertainment did you get out of TW3? A game has to end somewhere, and to be honest, if what happens AFTER the ending is more important to you than actually playing the game, then yes, maybe you should look elsewhere in the future.

Last edited:
They listen to their players. It doesn't mean that they have to say yes to every demand, regardless of how reasonable it is, or how much effort it takes, and whether or not it will lead to just more demands. They can't satisfy everyone, and maybe right now they're listening to those fans who are making different requests, or making requests in a different manner.

To be fair, many requests would have gone away some time ago if they had released the promised mod-kit... just saying.

And that is totally off-topic. (Although I agree)

I know, as I said, just saying... there are so many small tweaks that could be done to restore the post game state to keep the immersion, but we just can't do them ourselfes... a bit frustrating. ;)

Anyone can ask for anything.

But key to the idea of "asking" is that a refusal is an option.

And, before anyone responds that they felt promised something else and are now betrayed - that why the refund option is available. Also why when you buy something, buy it for what it is, not what you hope it will be.

My, sure are a lot of moderators around in this thread.

To be fair, you only can say the same stuff over and over so many times...

Well to be more fair, we can't make assumptions on CDPR's behalf especially when we are stuck waiting in this waiting line of the modding tools to come out or for the studio to give further information which seems to be very unlikely. And it is not saying the same stuff over and over again when it is just having a certain mentality towards a topic.. I'm just saying that the followers have seem to have lost patience with the studios even though they haven't even released the last expansion. Especially since the "over and over again" is just a span of a couple months when the game is just barely over a quarter of a year old and I mention again the expansion is not out. Perhaps once BaW is out then you can argue that our positive mentality is unrealistic but don't say that only when its only 5 months after release...

Last edited:
Well to be more fair, we can't make assumptions on CDPR's behalf especially when we are stuck waiting in this waiting line of the modding tools to come out or for the studio to give further information which seems to be very unlikely. And it is not saying the same stuff over and over again when it is just having a certain mentality towards a topic.. I'm just saying that the followers have seem to have lost patience with the studios even though they haven't even released the last expansion. Especially since the "over and over again" is just a span of a couple months when the game is just barely over a quarter of a year old and I mention again the expansion is not out. Perhaps once BaW is out then you can argue that our positive mentality is unrealistic but don't say that only when its only 5 months after release...

I can only say it as I see it, and it's a fact that CDPR haven't even really addressed the post-game-world-state to be a problem they recognize... they have stated that, maybe, there will be a full Mod-Kit, but that's about it as far as stuff outside of the final expansion goes. So, as far as I'm concerned, I indeed did say the same stuff over and over since I finished the game... about the post-game-world-state, romances and other, smaller stuff.

I can only say it as I see it, and it's a fact that CDPR haven't even really addressed the post-game-world-state to be a problem they recognize... they have stated that, maybe, there will be a full Mod-Kit, but that's about it as far as stuff outside of the final expansion goes. So, as far as I'm concerned, I indeed did say the same stuff over and over since I finished the game... about the post-game-world-state, romances and other, smaller stuff.

But Marcin himself said quite awhile ago that he will give the post world suggestion to the develpoers but he said to not get your hopes up because the studio does not have any plans for the post game world.

Last edited:
I have a feeling they are sneakily adding a post ending state into the game.

After 1.11 installed, Yennefer's room in Kaer Morhen is accessible and Crows Perch had been expanded.

After 1.11 installed, Yennefer's room in Kaer Morhen is accessible and Crows Perch had been expanded.

Since the game won't let me load any savefile and me being sick of writing bugreports...Yennefer's room? What do you mean by "expanded"?

Last edited:

Man, it should be mistake. That rooms were avalaible before patch 1.10 (and now it's close for us) and I haven't seen any change in Crow's Perch (I'm still waiting for the pics XD)

and I haven't seen any change in Crow's Perch (I'm still waiting for the pics XD)

It is not like Crow's Perch is of much relevance to the post ending state anyway, I think the changes mentioned above are not related to this issue.

Man, it should be mistake. That rooms were avalaible before patch 1.10 (and now it's close for us) and I haven't seen any change in Crow's Perch (I'm still waiting for the pics XD)

Pretty sure this wasn't there pre 1.11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom