Megascope interaction - possible bug

+
Well i was playing against a lippy deck, and in first round my opponent used megaescope in a shieldmaiden.

I though "ok he is doing more carry over for the other rounds".

Since i was with SY, i used phillipa in his cerys.

In second round i dry pass and my opponent used lippy.

In third round my opponent got the same megascope he has used in the first round, and when he put it on the board the megascope automaticaly spawned a shieldmaiden and he bring back all of them.

Its that supose to happen? Or it is a bug?.

I am a veteran player, i look on the entire history and he didnt used any shildmaiden in the third round (in fact in any round, since in the first he take with cerys).

What i realyzed the megascoope when its in our hand (or deck) has a count on it, since that count was zero, problably its spawned automaticaly.

But i really dont know if that its correct or its a bug

Just a question: In the first round, does the megascope spawn the shieldmaiden, or the round end before it happens ?

If so, maybe the card kept the info that it's time to spawn (because it didn't) and if you can acces this card again, like with Lippy, it continue working has expected...

Looks like a bug - or rather, a loophole. Megascope should definitely be reset when played (since it's not a cloning device with stored DNA, but a communication and teleportation one). If the player is using this loophole - that's low (although I don't know if it's worth reporting as cheating).

Just a question: In the first round, does the megascope spawn the shieldmaiden, or the round end before it happens ?

If so, maybe the card kept the info that it's time to spawn (because it didn't) and if you can acces this card again, like with Lippy, it continue working has expected...
Its spawned in the first round.

I thought the same, but i remmeber its spawned in another row and took me some time to think if he has another intention to spawn in another row or it was just carry over and he didnt whant to full the front row
Looks like a bug - or rather, a loophole. Megascope should definitely be reset when played (since it's not a cloning device with stored DNA, but a communication and teleportation one). If the player is using this loophole - that's low (although I don't know if it's worth reporting as cheating).
Yes, i dont know if it was a cheating or a consequence.

But that was really strange because he used when he didnt have any bronzes on the board, the only card was coral. So that made me think he already knows that will happen

Top Bottom