Megascope megabalance

+
I'd like to suggest the addition of the following line to this card:
If the target is 6 provisions (or higher) increase the turns counter by 1.

Other suggestions about Megascope are also welcome here.

Last edited:
If the chosen card is removed before the next turn, the megascope should not trigger.
Right now it's ridiculous with 10p for 4 in some factions with no way to counter it.

Cards like this make them auto-include, and therefore generates more and more cards that never see play.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
I wanted to create a thread about this card myself. This card is ridiculously powerful, straight out 8+ for 4P and there is nothing you can do to stop this 4P card from generating such a high pointslam. Funny how it seems like this card was created with SK in their mind. Greatsword, Witcher Mentor, or even Crow for carry over.

My suggestion would be: Spawn the chosen card if you haven't passed. You shouldn't simply play this card and pass and get 10 points or 8 points point-slam.

We can discuss as much as we want, but this wont be changed. It aides SK and it would take an year to change this card and by that time 4P cards may play for 15 points. This card just puts the 7 for 4 on devotion cards in the Oak Critters to shame (who gets 7 for 4 in three turns on devotion :D :D :D) It is just annoying that they design neutral cards just to help out one single faction (and most of the times it is SK).

Actually I would increase the provisions to 5. I think very conditional 10 for 4 is too much. I speak of very conditional because you need to have a survived Greatsword and megascope in hand.

I agree plus make it an epic card or at least increase the Provision by 1. It's too good to be bronze card at 4 Provision.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah when the card was announced i was super excited, i thought it would open up a lot of strategies, but after a lot of experience, i realizes its just too good with GS, decent with a few bronzes, and bad with everything else.

Also, if it was the old reckless flurry, where it had 1 charge of 8pings, it wouldnt be as problematic, but with 3 charges of 3pings, players can just use one when they play the GS, putting it at 7pts which is probably the safest value of all against removal (not too high or low).
Also dealing with the GS wont brick the card at all, when their other bronzes are 8.7 and 6pts.

I really hate this atrocity that seems to be the only thing played with SK... :cry:

Top Bottom