Melee combat enhancement

+
During NC Wire dev said that they are plannig to enhance several game systems, one of them is melee combat. Even though I don't expect something huge from them still I want to hear your opinions and suggestions on that topic.

My take:
  • stagger from melee weapons is too strong, at least for katanas, basicaly fighting 1v1 you can keep your opponent in stunlock if hitting him at right timing
  • more combo variations?
  • special moves while in the air, evading, sliding?
  • more finishers?
  • a little bit more gore? ability to slice torsos of enemies, katanas and monowire are capable of such things
  • make melee weapon implants more unique and not just another melee option? add more of such implants?
  • make enemies with melee in general more dangerous? let them attack faster, counter attack player more, give them cool implants

Feel free to share your thoughts and expectations, also critique my points if you think they are bad, stupid, not needed/not suitable for the game

I'll be happy if whatever change they made to Gorilla Arms in 1.6 is reverted... They were so awesome and lethal in 1.5. I was sending people flying and punching their heads into red mist... Heck, both often happened at the same time. Now they just crumple gently while holding their arm or stomach. Please bring this back CDPR... My punches feels so weak and feeble now, even with the high damage numbers... :(
20220221191845_1.jpg

Top Bottom