Melee Kill Animations Need Work

+
I really hope that they can get this sorted out especially for the mantis blades. I have decided to go with a stealth melee build and I have the charge jump and I like to hop around the battle like I'm the predator. Unfortunately I have to sit through an animation every single time I use a heavy attack which gets incredibly dull especially since there is literally only one for the mantis blades and to add insult to injury, it glitches out half the time. I can compromise and use the augment that makes kills non lethal but then the combat with the mantis blades loses so much flare so there really isn't any winning. I hope they fix this with the next patch because I have really been loving this game but now I have to compromise the way I like to play.

What I don't get is they have guns that shoot through walls and around corners, yet the melee weapons are a pipe wrench, or a knife, or a sword, etc.
Why don't they have something cool, like a blade that changes shape:

One day we need this back in the game

in my opinion , the whole melee combat needs a serious upgrade. i am amaze of the bad quality of melee coming from the company that made TW3...the video show just how promo video can lie. the way npc react to the mantis blades is NOT in game, and, i think, never was...it was just false hype...Sword combat now is trash...animation don't feel right, and people lose head whatever you do. Needs complete rework...
Post automatically merged:

What I don't get is they have guns that shoot through walls and around corners, yet the melee weapons are a pipe wrench, or a knife, or a sword, etc.
Yes Something like a sword that break down as a whip and vice versa...
Post automatically merged:

Yes Something like a sword that break down as a whip and vice versa...

Top Bottom