Meliteles heart - any other place to get deatj essence?

+
Meliteles heart - any other place to get deatj essence?

I try to finish the quest meliteles heart, however, I somehow manager to use my death essence for another drink and now I have only three of the four needed ingredients. The quest with the mental home I have already passed, and as said above the death essences I did already use. So where can I find more ghosts to defeat?

Or can I return later on to Flotsam anyway?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

I believe you can buy Death Essence from Cedric the Elf. I bought it. I'm not a 100% sure but I'm pretty sure it was from Cedric.

e-ahmet said:
I believe you can buy Death Essence from Cedric the Elf. I bought it. I'm not a 100% sure but I'm pretty sure it was from Cedric.

Hi thanks a lot for the hint, unfortunately Cedric already died ... but thanks anyway.

I think you're stuck, then. You won't be able to return to Flotsam. Best to see if Anezka wants to buy the amulet, since it's bad luck.

(There's a wraith or a bruxa that sometimes appears near the hanging tree, just across the river from the Veyopatis shrine. But IIRC, neither will drop Essence of Death.)

GuyN said:
I think you're stuck, then. You won't be able to return to Flotsam. Best to see if Anezka wants to buy the amulet, since it's bad luck.

(There's a wraith or a bruxa that sometimes appears near the hanging tree, just across the river from the Veyopatis shrine. But IIRC, neither will drop Essence of Death.)

Thanks a lot, I already continued and saw, that the Flotsam area will be closed in act II. So maybe when I replay - to see what happens if I decide for the scojatel - I will start a little bit earlier. Now I know not to waste the death essence. The funny thing is, the troll tongue you can get even if you first decide to not kill the troll - but you can return afterwards and change your decision So I thought maybe you can also get the death essence again ...

hrehatschek said:
Thanks a lot, I already continued and saw, that the Flotsam area will be closed in act II. So maybe when I replay - to see what happens if I decide for the scojatel - I will start a little bit earlier. Now I know not to waste the death essence. The funny thing is, the troll tongue you can get even if you first decide to not kill the troll - but you can return afterwards and change your decision So I thought maybe you can also get the death essence again ...

There's non-violent ways of getting the troll's tongue too.
If you've done the dice mini-game, you can play dice with Sendler for his troll head trophy. It comes with a free troll's tongue

Just for future reference I'd like to point out that all of the items required for this quest can be bought from Cedric. They cost quite something all together but if you're a completionist (e.g. doing all side quests, gaining orens from mini games etc.) it will not be an issue for you.

Also, the wraiths in the hospital drop Essence of Death.

Top Bottom