Men of The Witcher 2

+
I have to say, the main characters are all very well written and given interesting backgrounds and personalities, but I'd say, of the main male characters, the one character I find interesting is Aryan La Vallette, and wish he had been given a bigger role in the story.
when I found him in Loc Muinne I thought he was going to stake a claim on the Temerian throne, but alas, he's just there for a chat. I hope he's given a bigger role in W3, especially with the war with Nilfgard, makes perfect sense to have a young, brash noble leading the charge against the Black Ones.

SystemShock7 said:
I have to say, the main characters are all very well written and given interesting backgrounds and personalities, but I'd say, of the main male characters, the one character I find interesting is Aryan La Vallette, and wish he had been given a bigger role in the story.
when I found him in Loc Muinne I thought he was going to stake a claim on the Temerian throne, but alas, he's just there for a chat. I hope he's given a bigger role in W3, especially with the war with Nilfgard, makes perfect sense to have a young, brash noble leading the charge against the Black Ones.

P.S.

Auto-banned

Eah! excepting the first time I've played, I ALWAYS get his surrender to meet him later in dungeons ;).gif" /> A cute and brave young (so tender) man! mmmm

Yarpen Zigrin
Because
*Tells Yarpen the the King was murdered by someone else.
"Right, right, what's the difference?"

Wichat said:
P.S.

Auto-banned

Eah! excepting the first time I've played, I ALWAYS get his surrender to meet him later in dungeons ;).gif" /> A cute and brave young (so tender) man! mmmm

Ah! :)

If you are playing on PC, you may be interested in the optional file of my tattoo removal mod, shirtless Aryan :)
http://witcher.nexusmods.com/mods/277
You only need the optional file.

And before I forget,for the record: I am a straight male :) I just happen to appreciate the Aryan La Valette character as it is portrayed in the game.

Aryan getting more fan love? You guys are amazing <3

Speaking of mods, I removed his moustache once, out of sheer curiosity... didn't look too bad.

M4xw0lf said:
Yeah Dandelion has some awesome moments... In Flotsam, after Triss has been kidnapped: "Triss comes in, kills the guard, ransacks the place - then wounds herself? that makes no sense..."
Or during the "With flickering heart"-quest, when geralt tells him that he needs him to lure the succubus out of hiding and Dandelion fantasizes about being ridden to death "...on the other hand, we all have to die of something..." :D

I love Geralt's reaction if you send him straight into the lair..

Probably Dethmold, his way of talking is superb, also sometimes his face resembles Gérard Depardieu :D
Second: Geralt

The annoying thing about this game is that it has way too many characters I like that it's getting confusing.
Letho, Geralt, Radovid, Henselt, Foltest, Shilard, Roche, Iorveth, Dethmold, Zyvik, the dwarves, Aryan, Cedric, even Stennis. Loredo as a character. And well, Emhyr for me based on what I heard thus far.

But I definitely consider Letho my favorite, because as main antagonist he is the center of the plot (though thankfully the plot is not obsessed with him only), but also because for me, he defines the main theme of the game, "what is a Witcher?", via his antithetic position to Geralt.

Plus the dynamic between the White Wolf and the Viper is the best amongst protagonist / antagonist interactions.

Top Bottom