Mens Lounge

+
>Click video
>Turn on captions for no reason

>This happens

Anyway, I got one of these as a present, actually:

Don't think I'll be using it, I find that my pockets are usually enough for what I need to carry with me.

Voices?

Random manly man of the month, Polish strong dude Marius, on every conceivable chemical under the sun. I still look up to him. They're all doping anyway.

Watch Angelica Huston drill holes through Sophia Loren with her hate lazers at 1:24. Good fun.

Sorry Angelica, Sophia was way cuter than you. You lose.

Attachments

• worldsstrongestman-9720583301.jpg
    worldsstrongestman-9720583301.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 51
Watched a movie yesterday and fell in love with one of the actresses only to find out, that that movie is 9 years old. Such a shame. ^^

Question for the Bulgarian members, including @ReptilePZ

We are meeting the parents of our daughter's boyfriend this week, for the first time, at their home. They are from the old country. (He was 3 when they came over; he's totally Americanized.)

I was wondering what a suitable house gift would be. To my thinking, a bottle of wine for the host and flowers for the hostess would be in order. Or are there any specific customs I should be aware of?

Nothing specific, as far as I'm aware, your choices sound good to me. Whatever your gift, just be prepared for a "oh, you shouldn't have, this is too much" reply on their part.

Why must women be so frustrating? They say one thing when they really want something else, and they play hard to get when they are really interested in you. When things are going well they get bored and create problems just to spice things up. They flirt with people they are not really interested in and yet ignore those whom they want to be with.

I think I need to hire a woman to follow me around and be my personal female translator. These past few years have been quite frustrating for me and I think it's starting to give me gray hairs.

Ha, that was pretty good, Reptile. Though my issues are not online or via Skype. There are two sisters that I know, one claiming to be my fiance and the other wanting to move into my house. I could probably turn the whole thing into a TV soap opera script without even stretching the truth haha.

Ha, that was pretty good, Reptile. Though my issues are not online or via Skype. There are two sisters that I know, one claiming to be my fiance and the other wanting to move into my house. I could probably turn the whole thing into a TV soap opera script without even stretching the truth haha.

Sounds like you have a bit of a mess on your hands there :p

One is "claiming to be" your fiance? And why would the other one want to move in?

As for the video, it also applies to relationships that are not online - a girl's not going to ask you out, trying to figure them out or make them do the first move is very unlikely to happen (happened to me once, actually, and it was a girl I actively disliked, so I basically had to shut her down.) A man just needs to go up to a girl he likes and talk to her about it.

Last edited:
The one who is telling people that she is my fiance we went on one date that wasn't even really a date. She was having issues with her b/f and she decides to break up with the guy. She was depressed afterwards so I took her out bowling to cheer her up. We had a few drinks and had a good time and that was it, nothing happened. Next thing I know I have people asking me when Erica and I got engaged. Apparently Erica started referring to me as "her fiance".

Sandra (Erica's sister) I've known for many years as well. We always flirt and what not but it's always just been nonchalant and harmless fun, nothing serious. Well, Sandra's husband left her for someone else and she's in the process of getting a divorce. She said she needs a place to live and she has elevated the harmless flirting to a more serious level. She says things like "if we live together I hope you don't mind that I prefer to walk around the house completely nude".

And if either of them suspects that I'm flirting with the other sister then it's almost like some strange sort of flirting duel ensues where they are each trying to outdo the other.

Last edited:
What in the world..

I agree with Reptile on this one, unless you know them for a really long time, and you value their friendship. If you do, take them both out for coffee, and say what's on your mind. Best case scenario, they will understand that they can't both have you as a rebound for their failed relationships, and one or both will stop. Worst case scenario they are both crazy and you'll be rid of them both over that coffee talk. But if they find out what's going on through someone else..

Then there's always the chance that they both know what's going on, and are doing what you suspect they are. In which case, I'd pack a bag, leave anything that leaves a trace behind and hide to the mountains for ten years or so, because they will hunt you down, if you try to get away, any other way.

Well, that is a mess, good luck with that :p

What I personally would do in your situation is shut them both down and stay way the fuck away, sounds like something that could get out of hand very quickly.

Then there's Jen. Her and the father of her baby are both my co-workers. Jen and Nick (the father) are no longer together but I'm good friends with Nick. Well, Jen tells one of our co-workers to ask if I'm interested in her. There's no way I'd get together with her; she's not really my type and on top of that it would just be an awkward situation since I'm friends with Nick. So I had to figure out a polite way to refuse without seeming like a total asshole. I barely even knew Jen. I'd basically just greet her when I was arriving to work or leaving and that was it.

And lastly there was Svetlana. I met her on a gaming forum by accident. She had some game related questions so she PM's me and after that we started talking regularly. It turns out we had a lot in common and after almost a year of talking on a regular basis she says she's starting to fall in love with me. I invite her to come visit for a few weeks (she lives in Russia, I'm in the USA) and she's excited to come visit. Well, when she was applying for her international passport they denied it saying that she falsified documents. The place she works at is kind of shady and when they called to verify some information for her passport her work lied and it didn't match what she had written on her passport application. Because of this her passport was denied.

That happened almost two years ago. After that we stopped talking very much since it was depressing not being able to see each other. Then out of the blue she messages me on New Years day and refers to me using the nickname she used to call me, saying that she misses me and hinting that she still has feelings for me.

Well, you should choose, which or if any you do like and then go for her and tell the other, that you are not interested. But @ReptilePZ option would be fine too and maybe the safe one, cause it can be quite likely that you end up like that either way. Though a girl claiming to be your fiance sounds a bit dangerous and I would rather avoid her.
When I first read your post, I thought, you were actually engaged, but she seems to be not interested in you, but her sister is.

There are two statements I heard about women understanding women:
"Women don't understand themselves either." or
"Women understand women and they hate each other."
Neither is very promising. But I guess the best thing as @ReptilePZ said is to just tell them, be honest and ask them what they want. At least then you can make them have to decide or if they can't tell them, that you don't want to be hanging in the air. But women are quite skilled in weaseling out of such discussions, so be careful, that you actually end up with a yes or no answer.

---------- Updated at 12:56 PM ----------

@freakie1one Wow, you have a lot of female admirers. ^^ But it is really a mess, so not necessarily something to envy you about. Sad about stupid passport thing. Annoying, when a technicality gets in the way.

Top Bottom