Mention three things you look most forward to:

+
Mention three things you look most forward to:

We look forward, we wait, the time is approaching and it just goes slower and slower but we are approaching May 19th. But when you think of The Witcher 3, what do you look most forward to experience, if you can just mention three things:

1. Grow a nice beard.
  2. Explore the largest city.
  3. Get lost in the woods (as I will turn the minimap off from the beginning to focus more on my surroundings).

1. The Story
2. Reuniting with Characters in the books we have yet to see in the games (Yen, Ciri, Fringilla, and etc)
3. Exploring the world (especially Novigrad, Oxenfurt, Skellidge and any other dimensions we might see)

1. Getting all the cool loot
2. Combat in general; getting skilltrees upgraded as possible and fighting bosses.
3. Story. I want to see how everything unravels.

PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

Walking through Kear Morhen tutorial with young Ciri

First meeting Triss x Geralt x Yennefer

:D :D :D

Last edited:
1) the first bug encounered (no, really)
2) playing geral the cynic
3) my first "ohshit! Thats wayway too strong ... gonna have to try a few more times" moment (Dark Souls player here)

1) Hearing Jacek Rozenek (the Polish actor for Geralt) make sarcastic remarks when people try to cheat Geralt, lure him into a trap or otherwise manipulate him, especially if they do it poorly.
2) Finding something very difficult and then coming back levelled up and with badass loot and beating the living crap out of whatever was giving me grief.
3) Coming back to the same environment at a different time of day and in different weather and barely recognizing the place. (Pure fucking awesome!)

1. The first moment of unbridled rage after i get cheaply killed due to wonky hit detection/glitchiness/my own stupidity
2. Climbing a mountain
3. The first moment of unbridled rage after the AI cheats at Gwent

1. Ladies of the woods
2.riding with my horse through the forest being off the road.
3.discover places.

Poisoning Geralt for the cool look, then talking to villagers.

Bickering with Yennefer.

Making up with Yennefer.

(probably also some hitting things with swords, exploring and other stuff...)

1. Shaving that nice beard

1. Novigrad brothels
2. Oxenfurt brothels
3. Any other brothels

On a serious note:
1. Getting immersed into the game
2. Exploring the cities/villages
3. Exploring the landscape/dungeons/ruins

Top Bottom