Mentioned but missing features list

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifepath system should be improved too.
At the moment it just consists in 3 different prologues and some dialogues lines that doesn't impact so much in quests.
By adding pros (that could be active special abilities usable once a day like those in Skyrim) and cons, it could at least offer a deeper experience.

For example:
NOMAD
Pro: "Family" (ability to call for backups of 2 clan members for sticky situations).
Cons: treated like a social outcast (higher prices, denied entrances for certain places,etc).

STREET KID
Pro: "Network" (ability to gather informations from smugglers, dealers and fixers in order to find alternative entrances, better loot, exact position of target/objective in quests).
Cons: Police will track you down easily.

CORPO
Pro: "Resources" (ability to receive x amount of money).
Cons: combat skills and perks increase way slower than the others.

Obviously, it is just an idea, I am aware that it could be harder to implement due to game design or main plot reasons.

PS: sorry for my English.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
What people expect from works in progress gameplay demos and videos, specially ones with a narrator describing how the final version of the game will actually be and what is being currently developed and implemented in the game, is a better improved game from that work in progress. Yes, early gameplay demos are works in progress and subject to change, but as in IMPROVING and not getting much worse. The gameplay demo and trailers of CP2077 show a better game than what was released in every single aspect, feels like that is the final game and what we have is the demo, not the other way around.

Lifepath system should be improved too.
At the moment it just consists in 3 different epilogues and some dialogues lines that doesn't impact so much in quests.
By adding pros (that could be active special abilities usable once a day like those in Skyrim) and cons, it could at least offer a deeper experience.

For example:
NOMAD
Pro: "Family" (ability to call for backups of 2 clan members for sticky situations).
Cons: treated like a social outcast (higher prices, denied entrances for certain places,etc).

STREET KID
Pro: "Network" (ability to gather informations from smugglers, dealers and fixers in order to find alternative entrances, better loot, exact position of target/objective in quests).
Cons: Police will track you down easily.

CORPO
Pro: "Resources" (ability to receive x amount of money).
Cons: combat skills and perks increase way slower than the others.

Obviously, it is just an idea, I am aware that it could be harder to implement due to game design or main plot reasons.

PS: sorry for my English.
Post automatically merged:
Whether they should be implemented like that or not, the idea of your lifepath playing a role makes sense. I would rather see it heavily implemented into the storyline and side quests, maybe completely unique missions and options. But that is a general thing, that nothing is really integrated into the game as it is now. Because hardly anything matters in regards to what you choose or do.

A great review of the game from the perspective of how the game was sold vs what was delivered. Either these were blatant lies or the advertising was the true vision for the game that never got realized, i hope CDPR stick with this title and put back all the features they alluded to in their advertising. As we have already seen the team can fix bugs in a week, but the gameplay features are gonna take months to develop so i hope as an apology to the fans that are dissapointed they can keep working on improving the gameplay

I just discovered today that literally right across the street from V's home mega-building is an elevator that leads to "platform 1" and "platform 2" - both of which are dead ends with one of those holo fast travel ribbons at the end. Just another vestige of the cut rail system.

Just 15 minutes in, things promised missing include (Body type, Key Life Event, motivation for being in NC, Constitution stat removed).
More as I update:
Personal Style in Character Creation, Option to run Braindaces in your apartment. Clothing give you bonus stats like Street Cred), crowd and community behavior system to have a believable and living city, including individual NPC behaviors with day night cycle behavior patterns.
Inspecting items in your inventory. Individual armor rating for various parts of V's body.
Random encounters where past encounters look for you for revenge. Branching storylines where how you handle one quest affect the world and future quests.

Last edited:
I understand your disappointment...

So they are not allowed to remove things. Who are the developers? them or us (you)?

Why there is the need to emphasize that promises are false putting really them in bad faith, as they did it purposely to deceive you/us.

Sure they though they could do something in a way and told us (so called promises), but I won't even called that way. Things at the end didn't happened to be, end of the story. We got the game, some liked it some were disappointed. Everyone has the power of choice to what to do with CDPR next.

I am not trying to dumb down the game faults but sure it's tiring to watch drama being constructed days on and on.

I judge the product that I have in front of me and sure as hell it's not perfect, but I don't go digging years back in everything that was said just to make make points.

So they are not allowed to remove things. Who are the developers? them or us (you)?

Why there is the need to emphasize that promises are false putting really them in bad faith, as they did it purposely to deceive you/us.

Sure they though they could do something in a way and told us (so called promises), but I won't even called that way. Things at the end didn't happened to be, end of the story. We got the game, some liked it some were disappointed. Everyone has the power of choice to what to do with CDPR next.

I am not trying to dumb down the game faults but sure it's tiring to watch drama being constructed days on and on.

I judge the product that I have in front of me and sure as hell it's not perfect, but I don't go digging years back in everything that was said just to make make points.
Point is what they did is unethical and borderline illegal. Theu worded things JUST right to avoid legal trouble, and they knew what they were doing. Why do people defend this? So if you went to buy a car cus it advertised 30mpg but you get it and it gets 3, you should just accept it. No, and people shouldnt accept this either. Im sick of software companies getting free passes on lying and promising what they dont deliver. In any other industry its false advertisement and its illegal.

Of course they are allowed to remove stuff, but if you market something as having those features, and then remove them and don't tell people about it, that's just wrong. The point is many many features that they told people would be in the game are either cut or completely missing, and they concealed it from the consumer instead of being upfront about it.

Point is what they did is unethical and borderline illegal. Theu worded things JUST right to avoid legal trouble, and they knew what they were doing. Why do people defend this? So if you went to buy a car cus it advertised 30mpg but you get it and it gets 3, you should just accept it. No, and people shouldnt accept this either. Im sick of software companies getting free passes on lying and promising what they dont deliver. In any other industry its false advertisement and its illegal.
Why don't you stay on point? How is unethical and bordeline showing two years ago some features that at the end didn't make the cut? At the very best I would say, I can't trust them next time they say we can deliver this or that. Unethical borderline illegal, what nonsense.

It's fallen so far short of what we all expected after Withcer 3. It was a high standard for them to try and live up to and I think it shows that its a long way from the sort of material they were used to making.

If someone could like this comment it would be nice. I have bugs to report but can't post in the forum because I'm new.
Thanks

I read nothing but cyberpunk books back in 1985, so their are days that I pinch myself as I'm playing this game. I don't deserve to feel this happy but here we are and the world is upset because of a few bugs and missed content. All my respect goes to the developers for attempting to even "create" which is a difficult discipline and curse. *raise beer*

usually when people have a "Work in Progress" logo it means the final product will look better and please excuse the rough corners. NEVER have I seen it mean features will be completely dropped like it has in this case.

Just listen to the narrator here:

This game is NOT a RPG, it has some subtle RPG elements sure but its not a RPG. This is a GTA game set in a cyberpunk setting, and that is fine but its just not what was presented to us.

"THEY PROMISED" referring to the video which clearly states "WORK IN PROGRESS - DOES NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME".

No one expected most of the content being cut. Especially if you watch other promo materials about game features like "deep dive" or "night city wire". Personally I wouldnt buy this version of the game if I knew that most of said materials are just lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom