Mercades CP2020 style PU.

+
Mercades CP2020 style PU.

So I was looking online at trucks and such and I found this one, have front, rear and a profile style pic of it real or not it looks cool. But what stats would you guys give it for playing. It is a Mecades from the emblem on it so I think it would be on the pricey side.

View attachment 3043View attachment 3044View attachment 3045

So guys have some fun and help me Stat this truck. I really think off road capable is a must on it.

Attachments

• Mercades Front.JPG
    Mercades Front.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Mercades Profile.JPG
    Mercades Profile.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Mercades Rear.JPG
    Mercades Rear.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 76
Can't really help you, jacq. We never use vehicles in our games. Just don't really feel very Cyberpunk. "I hope in Aero and go to crime scene." "I climb in back of the truck and catch a ride to the Wall." That kind of thing. Like Blade Runner!

I'd guess an SP of 10? SDP of about...30? What system did you want to use? Base corebook one or the better one in Maximum Metal?

Reminds me of the Gamma Goat I drove all over 29 Palms Marine Base in the late 70's.

top speed 80 acc/decc 12
Crew: 1 cargo: 1500kg
pass: 2 range: 350miles
Man: +2 SDP: 50
SP: 10 Type Truck
Weight: 1.9 Tons Cost: 54,000eb

Of course this is just me looking at it and making up numbers, if it's something that actually exists you should be able to find actual stats for yourself.

I thought SDP 50 to start with, but isn't that an AV4 SDP? Did you think as tough as an AV4?

I've never really liked SDP for vehicles - so much like Hit Points and equally imprecise.

I thought SDP 50 to start with, but isn't that an AV4 SDP? Did you think as tough as an AV4?

I've never really liked SDP for vehicles - so much like Hit Points and equally imprecise.

I can see 50 SDP Sard, an AV4 is just a box meant to be blown out of the sky. But the Mercades Benz APU 5000S is (Articulated Pick Up) extremely over built to prove itself to the unwashed masses known as the North American Consumer. When I get some time off I will try and work up some good stats for it. and a better name lol.

To me, the vehicle in the OP looks to be based on the Mercedes Unimog, which was available with an articulated chassis. The Unimog is one of my favorite vehicles. 8]

Top Bottom