Merch/Swag Requests - What do you want to see?

+
There are basically zero items in the merch store for CP2077 which I feel the need to buy.
There are, however, a few items I'd love to buy. I'll list two, first:

1. That jacket V wore in all the trailers. I'd love to have one, but I can only find cheap knock-offs from, like, Asia, and all of the ratings say it's crap.
  2. Custom bobblehead/Funko Pop/statue of V. My V, either imported from the game or build one on the site, they build it and send it to you. Mind you, I recognize that this is very, very impractical--though I can think of ways to streamline it--and even if they pulled it off, it'd be way expensive. But that's why they call them 'wishes' and not 'demands'. ;)
Those are the first to come to mind; I'm sure there are more.
But what would the rest of you like to see that they're not currently selling?

I would like to get the cute pilot cap, and the composite ocuset, also if done as custom work.

The cap I could use in winter for harsh winds and subzero temps. Those ears seem promising for protecting the cheeks, and the cap already covers the ears.
The ocuset, let's say I probably would wear it almost always when going out. I am in love with the thing.

The LP Records/SIngles of Samurai and Silverhand. Have limited edition versions signed by Reeves, Matthew Yang King and the band Refused

"MERCH/SWAG REQUESTS - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?"

Would love the Alvarado's horn melody on my real life vehicle and also as ringtone.

Top Bottom