Merchant XML tags?

+
*EDIT* Never mind; after hours of tedious work, I finally determined who is who in the code o_O

Hi, I'm looking through the def_loot_shops.xml file and am able to make sense of most of it, but can anyone tell me the IDs (loot name="") for merchants and herbalists at the various abandoned sites? I see one entry for "Traveling Merchant" - does that cover all mobile merchants wandering along the road in the game? What about, for instance, the herbalist at Olena's Grove (after you clear the site) or the shopkeeper at the Boatmaker's Hut? Where would I find them in the xml so that I can adjust what I want them to have in their inventory? Is there any sort of list that defines what each of the names (ex: loot_include_smith_nml) stand for? There are a huge number of merchants just in Novigrad city alone - they're on every other corner! I'm assuming that most of them are linked to the same commands and share inventory but it would be so helpful to know which tag defines which merchant/smith/shopkeeper. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom