Merchants replenishing items

+
Merchants replenishing items

Is there some set time limit or something on when merchants will replenish their stores? I'm trying to get silver ore together at the moment in act 2 for a diagram and a few times I've gone back to the merchant and he has more silver ore in stock. Does it have to do with exiting and reloading? Meditating for a certain amount of time? Going into a different area and then coming back? Or is it just completely random on when they will restock their stores?

Solvaring said:
Is there some set time limit or something on when merchants will replenish their stores? I'm trying to get silver ore together at the moment in act 2 for a diagram and a few times I've gone back to the merchant and he has more silver ore in stock. Does it have to do with exiting and reloading? Meditating for a certain amount of time? Going into a different area and then coming back? Or is it just completely random on when they will restock their stores?

Meditating for 24 hours does the trick.

I did some playtesting on this and you'll definitely get a restock if you leave the area and wait a full 24 hours. What constitutes "the area" may be nebulous - like in act 1 if you left Flotsam and went to Lobinden, but not just exiting a shop or building. When I tried just waiting or just leaving the area and returning, it did not do the trick. It seems to need to be both. BTW, creatures will also respawn via the same technique.

Top Bottom