Meredith Appreciation Thread

+
Meredith.jpeg

Meredith may even get a promotion :)
At least, only she doesn't meet a sad fate because of V :D
Meredith_Underwater.jpg

Forum regular
I guess this underwater fate will meet her if pay Brick by shard with removed malware, right?

I guess this underwater fate will meet her if pay Brick by shard with removed malware, right?
Or alert Royce about the malware on the shard ;)
(Brick don't have any role, he just wait to be saved)
"Maybe" also if you didn't call Meredith before go to AllFoods (not sure).

Last edited:
I wonder if there is any clue in the game about Meredith being drown or a hint where to dive to see her. Or is everyone googling it?
I don't know (don't remember anything) and honestly, I wouldn't find her myself at the place that she "landed". Mainly because I never side with Royce/Anthony, but even if... there is absolutely nothing around :)

Yeah man, Meredith appreciation thread. If Meredith wants to meet up again, it shall happen! Bring it! Round 2? Come down to V's place anytime you want, M. The door is always unlocked cause V never heard of locking his door.

Before anyone says its locked for anyone's other than V. The idea of the door always being unlocked is my head canon.

If she were a romance option, I'd totally pick her for my corpo V. None of the actual relationships match my corpo V's energy. A nomad, a rocker, a cop and definitely not that techie chick. Male corpo V is just as uninterested in Judy as she is towards all male V. Panam being a nomad and V being a corpo don't work well, the other two options are dudes. Homies, but nothing more.

Yeah man, Meredith appreciation thread. If Meredith wants to meet up again, it shall happen! Bring it! Round 2? Come down to V's place anytime you want, M. The door is always unlocked cause V never heard of locking his door.

Before anyone says its locked for anyone's other than V. The idea of the door always being unlocked is my head canon.

If she were a romance option, I'd totally pick her for my corpo V. None of the actual relationships match my corpo V's energy. A nomad, a rocker, a cop and definitely not that techie chick. Male corpo V is just as uninterested in Judy as she is towards all male V. Panam being a nomad and V being a corpo don't work well, the other two options are dudes. Homies, but nothing more.
This, but in my book it applies exactly the same way to a fem V

Top Bottom