Meredith romance

+
1. This isn't witcher.

2. Ye, go and "play real life", then you will grasp choice and options.
What? What real life even has to do with it? We are talking about videogame. Nonsense. Are you one of those fanboys?
I play the games no matter what's happening in my real life. I am a geek and gamer. I don'r get your point at all. Because there is no point as there is no sense lol.

P.S. This isn't Witcher, so what? Why I can't compare it to previous CDPR game?! LoL I can compare this game to whatever I want. Even to tetris.
Even so bad game as Mass Effect Andromeda had more options and real choice while this game has pseudo choice in its current state.
Post automatically merged:

i think its too fast with meredith, just 1 mission with her i thought she will play bigger role.
Another wasted possibility. You introduce character and then you are wasting potential of this character.
This game has wasted potential in basically everything.

Last edited:
Another wasted possibility. You introduce character and then you are wasting potential of this character.
This game has wasted potential in basically everything.

I was so sure we would've had more missions from Meredith afterwards, assuming you helped her... but apparently she never was intended to be more than a minor character to pique our interest in the gameplay trailer...

I was so sure we would've had more missions from Meredith afterwards, assuming you helped her... but apparently she never was intended to be more than a minor character to pique our interest in the gameplay trailer...
Yeah, I thought too...
Wasted opportunity.

yeah when i first saw her i thought wow i dont want to piss her off in future missions. And she had cool bodyguard with lie detector

I show Meredith sex scene to friend, and he was like, no dude no no no god wtf she is ugly o_O

I was wtf you talking about she is great :D, sure CDPR butcher her but they butcher all romance, i mean why cut her from game so fast she would be cool character to work for and get to know more.

If it's just one sex scene it's hardly a romance. I'd say that a lot of "romances" in the game are flings (Kerry and River too) I think the romances are paced poorly.
Triss/Yennefer in TW3 are romances.

Mass Effect has romances. Dragon Age has them
But those are swings, yes.

Triss/Yennefer in TW3 are romances.

Mass Effect has romances. Dragon Age has them
But those are swings, yes.
Exactly. I was expecting more. They really dropped the ball on that. They could've done cool things, like someone kidnapping V's input/output for leverage etc. It's just kinda depressing the V's a piece of meat to everyone and there's no real option to have something more meaningful which gives players zero choice for a game that's supposed to be full of them.

Top Bottom