Meredith romance

+
Yeah...I do wish we knew more about those we want to romance, because it does affect choosing lifepaths and/or genders. I was going to play male V, so I'll want to know all the straight/bi female choices I can get and all the gay/bi male choices I can get.

So far I like Judy.
Yea... chances are I'm probably going to get stuck for hours or days looking up guides for everyone who might be compatible with my character build before even starting the game for the first time, then I will probably realize none of the partners I would like to date will be compatible with my V and will all turn me down and I will rage quit before even beginning the game. :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

Currently I hear she is using a heart powered by sheer solidified manifestation of corporate greed energy crystals

No way! I really think everyone should go in blind when it comes to romances. It's not like characters won't give you a hint. I'm thinking of not watching the next two NCW eps because I'm kinda worried they're showing too many characters and story. Tho, ;-: I dunno if I have the self restraint to look away.

No way! I really think everyone should go in blind when it comes to romances. It's not like characters won't give you a hint. I'm thinking of not watching the next two NCW eps because I'm kinda worried they're showing too many characters and story. Tho, ;-: I dunno if I have the self restraint to look away.
Yea I know what you mean, but I still will watch, and I don't care how far they go. I want to know more. I want to know everything. I don't even, like, I don't know if I care at this point, nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing good anyway.

Haven’t heard anything about what gender she goes for. My guess is you’d have to have the Corpo life path, she doesn’t seem like the kind to hang around street trash.

I dont believe its lifepath related. I am convinced that IF she is open at all, it would be regardless of your lifepath. Corpo origin just offers you much more dialog options Im sure (as well as possibly the ability to see through her ruses)

I dont believe its lifepath related. I am convinced that IF she is open at all, it would be regardless of your lifepath. Corpo origin just offers you much more dialog options Im sure (as well as possibly the ability to see through her ruses)
The reason I think it’s life path related is because
in the hands on gameplay if you are a Corpo you are able to call her out on her BS and negotiate with her as semi equals.
I’m sure she respects that more than a dummy that is easily used and manipulated.

I’m sure she respects that more than a dummy that is easily used and manipulated.

Yea like I said, you get origin-specific dialog options; but nowhere is it implied that the ROMANCE would be origin-specific.. Maybe she gets off being dominant in a relationship with a person from the streets.

She was far more receptive after the Royce/flathead/Maelstrom mission in the original gameplay vid if you gave the tampered credchip to the Maelstrom.

I didn’t really get a more receptive vibe from that. More like now she’s going to continue to use you for her own gain. I got like an officer Tenpenny from GTA San Andreas vibe from her. But I definitely could be wrong.

She will definitely wear the pants in the relationship :ROFLMAO: whether with a man or woman

Or she'll be the reincarnation of Cassandra

Attachments

• dcd5b492e13831fc631667ef3c24397d.jpg
    dcd5b492e13831fc631667ef3c24397d.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 60
I just think she is emotionally closed off because she was in a bad relationship before. But I wouldn't be surprised if she softens up a bit if you romance her

Top Bottom