Meredith romance

+
Alanah Pierce asked a dev if she was romanceable. The dev answered that she was difficult to successfully romance.

At 23:00

I didn't say what I wanted correctly; I do know it will be difficult to romance her. what I meant to say is after you romance her she will soften up. Not during lol
Post automatically merged:

On a related side note, why is everyone obsessed with Meredith? :think:
From what we know she seems like a complicated character, which intrigues me. Also, she's pretty hot

I hope not. "Evil" romances don't get much play in RPG's. It would be a lot more interesting if she keeps her personality and doesn't pull a 180 just because you started talking nice to her. I'm not a big fan of "turning the bad character good".
bonnie and clyde 2077. V and Meredith go on a corporate rampage together. Night City burns as they share a cigarette. The sunset is beautiful when the horizon is draped in ash.

I hope not. "Evil" romances don't get much play in RPG's. It would be a lot more interesting if she keeps her personality and doesn't pull a 180 just because you started talking nice to her. I'm not a big fan of "turning the bad character good".
I'm not saying she will be good. Maybe I should use a different word, I think she will be nicer to the person she's in a relationship with.

I hope Meredith isn`t to difficult . I would hate to spend all game chasing her only to blow it in the end , leaving no time to pursue someone else :giveup:

As @BluPixel posted i would love a Cass from Dragon Age or Bastila Shan from KOTOR romance . Both were a bit cold / high and mighty types but when you flirted their hard act was shaken . It was so funny to see them not knowing what to do . It would be good if the way V plays could effect Meredith . So i V was an evil character so was she but if V was goodie two shoes Meredith would slowly turn that way too .

I hope Meredith isn`t to difficult . I would hate to spend all game chasing her only to blow it in the end , leaving no time to pursue someone else :giveup:

As @BluPixel posted i would love a Cass from Dragon Age or Bastila Shan from KOTOR romance . Both were a bit cold / high and mighty types but when you flirted their hard act was shaken . It was so funny to see them not knowing what to do . It would be good if the way V plays could effect Meredith . So i V was an evil character so was she but if V was goodie two shoes Meredith would slowly turn that way too .
If that really worries you then I'm sure there will be romance guides for the game. But other than that good luck fellow Stout lover

Or she'll be the reincarnation of Cassandra
No offence to Bioware (maybe) but the folks at CDPR are so much more creative and better writers imo. The characters and romances will make Bioware's characters and writing look like cringe lol.

Both those characters were for lack of a better word “good guys”. Meredith is more than a “little cold” she is Stone Cold and very open about just using you to get ahead and the Corp being the only thing that matters. Makes sense that she’s going to be a difficult one.

Meredith: "Is that a gun in your face or are you just happy to see me?"
Wait.... why would it be in their face? hmmmm :think:
This metaphor
1. makes no sense
or
2. implies that some very serious cyber modification has taken place
:LOL:
Post automatically merged:

On a related side note, why is everyone obsessed with Meredith? :think:
because we. like. her. cause. she. got. that.

SHE GOT THAT

Last edited:
Both those characters were for lack of a better word “good guys”. Meredith is more than a “little cold” she is Stone Cold and very open about just using you to get ahead and the Corp being the only thing that matters. Makes sense that she’s going to be a difficult one.

How do you / we know that ? There`s no doubt she will start out like that but who knows what Meredith will be like 20 hours into the game if you have put time into the relationship and done quests for her .

How do you / we know that ? There`s no doubt she will start out like that but who knows what Meredith will be like 20 hours into the game if you have put time into the relationship and done quests for her .
I’m not saying that’s how her character will be throughout the whole game, that’s just the way she was portrayed and she literally said the Corp is all that matters. Y’all will have to let me know how her character arc turns out though cause I’m definitely choosing Malistorm over her in that mission lol.

She will probably be Viconia DeVir of this gen. She's a bitch and tough to romance, but underneath it all there's probably a wounded creature (the tattoo points at that) who's refusing to give in to her feelings and sees it as a weakness. She despises weak.

She will probably be Viconia DeVir of this gen. She's a bitch and tough to romance, but underneath it all there's probably a wounded creature (the tattoo points at that) who's refusing to give in to her feelings and sees it as a weakness. She despises weak.

That's totally the vibes I'm getting from Meredith from the very beginning and I'm gonna spend multiple playthroughs if needed to get to the bottom of the issue so she can finally be at ease with all the pain.

Madae

Forum veteran
That's totally the vibes I'm getting from Meredith from the very beginning and I'm gonna spend multiple playthroughs if needed to get to the bottom of the issue so she can finally be at ease with all the pain.
And here is me hoping to nurture that murderous side because the only other character I even remotely care about is Jackie, and we've seen what happens to him, so let it all burn, imo. We'll stand on the ashes of the fallen.

She's just misunderstood, Meredith. Broken childhood, jilted lover. Probably fucked over by that asshole Jenkins.
Out of curiosity why do you think Jenkins is the asshole? She’s the one holding him captive at gunpoint with no evidence. I’m mean I’m sure he is an asshole just not in this situation.

Edit: Opps never mind thats not Jenkins, who is Jenkins?

Madae

Forum veteran
Shouldn't feel sorry for her, that's the life she chose. I wouldn't think she's any more stressed than some other regular corpo intern that's looking to make it big in one of the most cutthroat aspects of 2020.

Shouldn't feel sorry for her, that's the life she chose. I wouldn't think she's any more stressed than some other regular corpo intern that's looking to make it big in one of the most cutthroat aspects of 2020.
I don't wanna spoil it but trust me she is very stressed during that flathead quest and has very good reason to be stressed.

Madae

Forum veteran
I don't wanna spoil it but trust me she is very stressed during that flathead quest and has very good reason to be stressed.
You would be stressed too if your life was on the line because you keep screwing up, regardless of how incompetent you think your help is. That entire interaction is in the 48 minute demo, too, so what do you know that no one else does? I haven't watched it in awhile, but I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest... I will definitely help her, though.

And there is also this;

Well, maybe it's worth mentioning... since we're talking about rumors... that Meredith is killed and replaced by a male corpo if you fail that initial mission in one way or another, because I guess her bosses aren't too thrilled with her lack of progress.

Wouldn't be surprised, either. She puts on a strong front with her belligerent attitude, but it comes off as vulnerability to me, not just because of her past relationship problem.

And, I just watched it again, the above rumor kind of puts that whole scene into perspective, because the one guy that is being held by her is telling her she's already dead, implying that either she had a hand in some situation/business deal that went wrong, or the mole she talks about put the blame on her in some way and she needs to get rid of the gang to cover it up. Actually kind of sounds like she is/was making some moves at the expense of other corpo's to get promoted, but it backfired hard, so you're basically saving her ass there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom