Meredith romance

+
On a related side note, why is everyone obsessed with Meredith? :think:

Don't know, really seems like a masochist choice, she's way out of the "Tsudere" league.
Post automatically merged:

She will probably be Viconia DeVir of this gen. She's a bitch and tough to romance, but underneath it all there's probably a wounded creature (the tattoo points at that) who's refusing to give in to her feelings and sees it as a weakness. She despises weak.

Minus Viconia doesn't treat you like poop.

He is also a hologram

Hello there

blade_runner_2049_ana_de_armas_gosling.jpg

(to be fair I agree Jhonny should not be romanceable)

She insults you a bunch of times during romance talks.

If she would have done to my character a quarter of what Meredith did to V, I would have lightened her pyre myself instead of romancing her.

That gives my ideas: think V can get a flamethrower before meeting Meredith? :smart:

She's so ice cold that fire would have no immediate effect, and her pals would kill V before it did hurt her. :coolstory:

You know that will probably be an hard lock in the game?
Like in: you cannot progress any further.

Very strange in a game using levels as the easiest way to guide players through the storyline.

You know that will probably be an hard lock in the game?
Like in: you cannot progress any further.

Very strange in a game using levels as the easiest way to guide players through the storyline.
You mean killing Meredith and her goons?
Well, CDPR did say that they want to avoid quest fail states outside of V dying. Basically they want to give you a lot of freedom in how you tackle quests. It wouldn't surprise me if you could actually kill her if you somehow manage to win that fight (the game does give you the option to try to take the gun from her bodyguard).

I know one of the possible outcomes results in her death in the flathead recovery mission if you side with the Maelstrom. Militech straight up executes her for her incompetence.

Last edited:
Some people finished the mission with out even meeting with her so I doubt killing her results in a hard lock. (She’s not as important as she thinks she is)

Some people finished the mission with out even meeting with her so I doubt killing her results in a hard lock. (She’s not as important as she thinks she is)

No, I mean level gating hard locking from advancing in the game because of bullet soaking bodyguards.
I think I remember a journalist saying that her bodyguards were 12 levels above his own.

Miranda always seemed to by up to something or not telling the full truth so this is a good comparison .

Yeah, it’s really interesting to me how she is a romance option, I wonder if she always was one of she became one due to her popularity in the fandom?

Meredith reminds me of Miranda Lawson on mass effect 2.

True, I think Miranda would act similarly to her enemies.

I hope she is romance option for female V.
Pleaseeeeee! Me too 😭

I would not call it a 'romance', I was laughing out loud when I read it in the romance guide, it's more like a good fucking, two powerful beings expressing power, it's more psychology than anything else (other than a good time of course)!
I did her with female V (FemShep is RealShep :D ), with Nomad background.

lmao at the second last comment being dating sim 2077.
There are barely romances in this game

And the Meredith ROMANCE isnt even a ROMANCE. its a HOOKUP.
two powerful beings expressing power ??????? what a cop out of a description for "we didnt have time and couldnt make a full fledged romance arc

So I've been trying to figure out which way Meredith goes; is it an option for male V or female V? Or both? I've read some conflicting information about this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows yet unless a dev has confirmed one way or the other. I know some reviewers said they saw the option during the demo for both Judy and Meredith, but obviously they only played as one sex (because recreating halfway doesn't make much sense?). I suppose this might mean that the option to initiate a romance is open regardless of sex and then they decline if you're not their type. The rumor is that Judy is lesbian, and I've also seen that Meredith is straight.

This just kind of bothers me, because I know what game I want to play at the start; a corpo with a Meredith romance, but not knowing which sex to play is gonna be a problem. Anyone else see anything about this?
She goes both ways. I have male v and my wife has the female v and both have had relations with her

Last edited:
Top Bottom