Meredith romance

+
So Meredith romance is just one fuck scene and thats it?
See this is my gripe with this game. Just one scene and no prequel, sequel, reason or anything. Could have been in, could have been out - would make no difference to the experience.

So I've been trying to figure out which way Meredith goes; is it an option for male V or female V? Or both? I've read some conflicting information about this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows yet unless a dev has confirmed one way or the other. I know some reviewers said they saw the option during the demo for both Judy and Meredith, but obviously they only played as one sex (because recreating halfway doesn't make much sense?). I suppose this might mean that the option to initiate a romance is open regardless of sex and then they decline if you're not their type. The rumor is that Judy is lesbian, and I've also seen that Meredith is straight.

This just kind of bothers me, because I know what game I want to play at the start; a corpo with a Meredith romance, but not knowing which sex to play is gonna be a problem. Anyone else see anything about this?

***Edit***
I appreciate the responses, but this thread is old as dirt, and I'm already 80 hours in the game and well past that.

She goes for male V. You just text her after delivering the hacked shard telling her she's hot and you get it on in a seedy hotel room. It's not all that special.

A friend told me today that the other guy does replace Meredith if something goes sideways. I don't know what he did to make that happen. I killed Royce at our first meeting, decrypted the chip and kept the money and saw Meredith later in the game, so I guess it depends on choices made.
You break the encryption on the chip she gives you early on and read what's on it. That sets off a different path.

Nah. good to have some variations and just play a chick if you wanna dip your tongue in the grape juice mate.
There is no any variations. I am straight. My character is straight. I have one romance option aka relationships and one option aka fling and one joytoy. AAA game, 2020, 8 years in development.

On a related side note, why is everyone obsessed with Meredith? :think:

Who was that dude in Ally McBeal who said "I am rich, therefore I'm sexy"?

she is straight thank God

I had sex with her with my female V. But someone said its a bug so might get "fixed". I hope not.

There is no any variations. I am straight. My character is straight. I have one romance option aka relationships and one option aka fling and one joytoy. AAA game, 2020, 8 years in development.

Thats still more than most AAA games.

She goes for male V. You just text her after delivering the hacked shard telling her she's hot and you get it on in a seedy hotel room. It's not all that special.
And she goes for female V too, at least for that one "seedy hotel room" session. Had her as fem Street Kid and I think also as fem Nomad. On neither chars I had seen any further contacts though - stands to be seen if as corpo (male or female) the one night stand grows into a full relation.

Both wondered me, because in the interviews before it was indicated pretty clearly that she only goes for corpos...

E.T.A.: as street kid I had not hacked the shard and paid the gang with it, as nomad I had hacked one of two stages of the shard, shot the gang leader in the head and kept the shard.

Who was that dude in Ally McBeal who said "I am rich, therefore I'm sexy"?

I had sex with her with my female V. But someone said its a bug so might get "fixed". I hope not.

Thats still more than most AAA games.
Ahahahaha, you made me laught. No, it's not. And there is no choice at all. For example, romance aka relationships. From what to choose from? LoL

The Witcher III had much more. Previous game of this same studio.

Screwed Mass Effect Andromeda had much more. I can go on.

Sorry to spoil your fanboism

The Witcher III had much more. Previous game of this same studio.

Did it? I only had two sex scenes in it, so I wouldn't know.

ps. Make no mistake, I am no CDPR "fanboy". I only state facts the way I see them. But I do say that "romance" implies a relation ship of more than a single scene.

pps. My point is: I said "Most". There are other AAA-games than Witcher 3.

Why does she wear tape over her nipples in the sex scene?
Post automatically merged:

Did it? I only had two sex scenes in it, so I wouldn't know.
you get Keira, your choice of Triss/Yen or both and Jutta. Plus the 10 hookers lol
Edit: And i believe theres one in the gwent tourney.

Why does she wear tape over her nipples in the sex scene?

you get Keira, your choice of Triss/Yen or both and Jutta. Plus the 10 hookers lol
Edit: And i believe theres one in the gwent tourney.
But more importantly the romance with either Triss or Yen builds up slowly and with extensive content throughout the course of the whole game (and they interract with each other, sure you could have them both.. but then you lost them both as neither wants to stay with you afterwards) ... it all feels a bit rushed in this game.

But more importantly the romance with either Triss or Yen builds up slowly and with extensive content throughout the course of the whole game (and they interract with each other, sure you could have them both.. but then you lost them both as neither wants to stay with you afterwards) ... it all feels a bit rushed in this game.

I dont know. I didn't particularly like the Yen "romance" I got. It felt like seeing the latter half of somebody elses romance, as Geralt was already supposed to be romantically involved during W3. It was referring to events I had never experienced, which was a common problem in the entire W3 storytelling. (I never played the previous witchers)

I never found any prostitutes nor other "romances".

Agreed, cause you basically chose your person by the middle of the game but yet it goes through out the whole game, you can see the one hurt and the other happy. Hell it carries over with Blood & Wine.

Nah. good to have some variations and just play a chick if you wanna dip your tongue in the grape juice mate.
Variation = when you can choose in the same playhtrough. The choice mean more than one option available. Got it?
There is no choice. No options.

I dont know. I didn't particularly like the Yen "romance" I got. It felt like seeing the latter half of somebody elses romance, as Geralt was already supposed to be romantically involved during W3. It was referring to events I had never experienced, which was a common problem in the entire W3 storytelling. (I never played the previous witchers)

I never found any prostitutes nor other "romances".
I have read all the books before playing games and becausr of that I loved all the games a lot and was super satisfied with seeing the conclusion of Geralt and Yennefer story. And yes, even that I myself was making decisions in games, for me it was continue of the books, so, it was Geralt's story to me, and I was more than satisfied to see how it ends.

Last edited:
Variation = when you can choose in the same playhtrough. The choice mean more than one option available. Got it?
There is no choice. No options.

I have read all the books before playing games and becausr of that I loved all the games a lot and was super satisfied with seeing the conclusion of Geralt and Yennefer story. And yes, even that I myself was making decisions in games, for me it was continue of the books, so, it was Geralt's story to me, and I was more than satisfied to see how it ends.

1. This isn't witcher.

2. Ye, go and "play real life", then you will grasp choice and options.

Fuck that they need to leav Meredith as bi option, if she is only for male V then for female V only option is Judy and Meredith is 100 time better then Judy

Top Bottom