My god -_-
Post automatically merged:
as a militech quest giver yes, maybe as char yes not as romance option
Just like most in the game. They love coming up with characters. But if it involves integrating them into the main story. They don't do it.How can they add so much content with a Taxi Delamin AI, which brings nothing relatively important to history than missions and history with Militech, which is a major competitor to Arasaka and is quite important in this Cyberpunk world.
I would second this.My idea for a Meredith Stout DLC:
- She is Romancable (by both genders)
- She has side quests, which deal with Militech
- Gives you another possible ending, where you side with Militech and help them become more powerful because of the side quests that you completed for them as well as killing Yorinobu Arasaka as well as Hanako. Moreover, if you didn't save Takemura and didn't kill Oda then, you would have a potential of 3 Hard boss fights (which are Takemura, Oda (who becomes much stronger than your last fight) and of course Adam Smasher.
- The Ending entails to a potential future war between the two corporate companies which could then be seen in a later Expansion of the game.
- Moreover, the ending would lead to the Militech Scientists saying they can save you by finding a potentially suitable body for you provided you stay alive within the next 6 months.
who else would like more participation/story of Meredith in the game? expanion/dlc, etc?