Meredith Stout Expansion

+
I am so surprised she is constnatly brought up ... she manhandled my V, tried to play her, I sold her out and was happy I helped the dude she drover around in her backseat ...

Really, not sure what people have with here, she doesn't even look that great imho, or is in any way interesting despite yelling and acting like a bitch...

I am so surprised she is constnatly brought up ... she manhandled my V, tried to play her, I sold her out and was happy I helped the dude she drover around in her backseat ...

Really, not sure what people have with here, she doesn't even look that great imho, or is in any way interesting despite yelling and acting like a bitch...

There are few LIs :shrug:

I can't say I care about Meredith.

She's the archetype of a corporate shill.

She has 12 lines in the entire game...

Some people like getting pegged I guess...

Judy,Panam have significant parts in MQ plus there own SQ ontop of being possible permanent partners/friends with V ontop of (i think) being unkillable.

First and foremost Meredith can be dead to alot of ppl so releasing DLC solely based on her is probably a nono but that said they could still involve her in DLC not solely about her and have Gilchrist replace her that way ppl aren't forced to replay the game to change what they did to experience a dlc.

Im easy anyway and 100% behind more character involvement whoever they go with

i would like more of Goro Takemura...
the banter of V and Takemura was so funny... and then the dude in front of Wakakos calld him an old TV showmaster...
man.. i laughed so hard
p.s. hes perfectly done in the German version, the flew someone in from Japan to do his voiceacting

Last edited:
How can they add so much content with a Taxi Delamin AI, which brings nothing relatively important to history than missions and history with Militech, which is a major competitor to Arasaka and is quite important in this Cyberpunk world.

How can they add so much content with a Taxi Delamin AI, which brings nothing relatively important to history than missions and history with Militech, which is a major competitor to Arasaka and is quite important in this Cyberpunk world.
dunno..
i think the involvemt of AI and the decision you face in the end reflect a lot of the game itself
what is life
same goes if you talk to the two monks at JigJig street, after you did the mission from them, about the relic

is Silverhand a copy.. or is it the real Silverhand...
will you be the real V, or a copy
dose it even matter?

Meredith does kinda feel like a cut romance option/Militech plotline.
Her inclusion would even sort of make sense if you look at the rest of the female LIs.

You have the lesbian streetkid (Judy), straight Nomad (Panam) and Meredith would be the bisexual Corpo (since she swings both ways in her fling).

Now I am just speculating, but perhaps the Militech angle could have also been one of the potential ways to get to Arasaka? With Meredith assisting us with her Militech resources, kinda mirroring the 2023 Arasaka Tower assault (which was also secretly sponsored by them.)

Hi

since there is a thread about Judy

there can be a thread about Meredith :love:

I like Meredith a lot , too bad her story is so short

who else would like more participation/story of Meredith in the game? expanion/dlc, etc?

:cool:
My idea for a Meredith Stout DLC:

• She is Romancable (by both genders)
  • She has side quests, which deal with Militech
  • Gives you another possible ending, where you side with Militech and help them become more powerful because of the side quests that you completed for them as well as killing Yorinobu Arasaka as well as Hanako. Moreover, if you didn't save Takemura and didn't kill Oda then, you would have a potential of 3 Hard boss fights (which are Takemura, Oda (who becomes much stronger than your last fight) and of course Adam Smasher.
  • The Ending entails to a potential future war between the two corporate companies which could then be seen in a later Expansion of the game.
  • Moreover, the ending would lead to the Militech Scientists saying they can save you by finding a potentially suitable body for you provided you stay alive within the next 6 months.

I really found it odd that there was no content after Venus in Furs with her.

Hopefully we'll get a side-job chain involving her, in the future.

i dont care about meredith romance (like most of the others romance) i care more about quest she can give me

Top Bottom