Meredith Stout Expansion

+
I ditched her... went to the motel.. saw her.. and left :LOL:.. srry not my type.. but it would be great to see her again.. that she wasn't created for one night stand only..

My god -_-
Post automatically merged:

Aye, I really was hoping Meredith was going to be a bigger link to the corpo world.

Deserves more....but so do most chatacters.
as a militech quest giver yes, maybe as char yes not as romance option

romance is also a quest, so as completist i need to do also all romance aviable :D
Haha. Well, I cant help you there. If they made more romances, youd just have to grit your teeth to get through it.

Sorry, no sorry. :beer:

They could easily add her back in the later stage of the game, maybe after the mission you do for the Nomads.

It saddens me that she was not an actual romance option :( I hope to see more of her in DLCs.
I know she can die but maybe they could replace her with Gilchrist or some other new character depending on player choices.

Hi

since there is a thread about Judy

there can be a thread about Meredith :love:

I like Meredith a lot , too bad her story is so short

who else would like more participation/story of Meredith in the game? expanion/dlc, etc?

:cool:

It appears from a number of shards, fixer gigs, and the audio recordings on the freighter that a new corporate war is brewing and Arasaka is hiring groups to attack Militech or disguise themselves as Militech to attack Arasaka. V even says to Padre that the information would be valuable after one gig and Padre just says to keep quiet about it :S

So doing something about this would be a natural story progression.

OMG No! That woman isn't just ugly, she's FUGLY! (n)

I disagree.. she's hot and more mature looking than Judy or Panam and I like that ;)
meredith_02.png
meredith_03.png

Top Bottom