Meredith Stout Expansion

+
Jizz in my pants! :D
Kramer.gif

My god -_-
Post automatically merged:

as a militech quest giver yes, maybe as char yes not as romance option

Well you have to fight Royce for her to survive. Otherwise you could simply always kill him in the dialoge sequence. But for him to use the infected cred stick you have to stay calm and let all the timers run out.

How can they add so much content with a Taxi Delamin AI, which brings nothing relatively important to history than missions and history with Militech, which is a major competitor to Arasaka and is quite important in this Cyberpunk world.
Just like most in the game. They love coming up with characters. But if it involves integrating them into the main story. They don't do it.

I never even met Meredith (playing female V street kid). Before the meeting to pick up the bot, I recall having an objective to "Call Meredith [Optional]" but it wasn't clear to me why that would be helpful, and bringing in a corp seemed like bad news so I didn't call her.

Apparently that's the only place she can enter the story.

My idea for a Meredith Stout DLC:

• She is Romancable (by both genders)
  • She has side quests, which deal with Militech
  • Gives you another possible ending, where you side with Militech and help them become more powerful because of the side quests that you completed for them as well as killing Yorinobu Arasaka as well as Hanako. Moreover, if you didn't save Takemura and didn't kill Oda then, you would have a potential of 3 Hard boss fights (which are Takemura, Oda (who becomes much stronger than your last fight) and of course Adam Smasher.
  • The Ending entails to a potential future war between the two corporate companies which could then be seen in a later Expansion of the game.
  • Moreover, the ending would lead to the Militech Scientists saying they can save you by finding a potentially suitable body for you provided you stay alive within the next 6 months.
I would second this.
Besides one very interesting way this could play with the ending is a battleship battle... Y'know the whale versus the rustbucket thats alluded to in the very beginning.

I doubt we see any noteworthy extra stuff for Meredith, although it definitely would have been nice if we had been offered 1-2 extra missions from Militech or Maelstrom depending your choices at The Pickup.

who else would like more participation/story of Meredith in the game? expanion/dlc, etc?
:cool:

Meredith new contents?? I think we need a whole lot more than that AKA Militech contents. My guess is Militech stuffs was supposed to be whole arc on its own via Meredith "longer" arc, especially since she got a promotion to the higher standing of the company. It could be very much also branching to Night Corp, Trauma Team, Border Patrol, & the biggest one that is "NUSA plotline."

We also have not meet major Militech/NUSA characters like:
+ Anastasia Luccessi
+ Rosalind Myers
+ Lucas Harford
+ Donald "Dixie" Lundee Jr.
+ Frank Kurtz

msxyz

Forum regular
Lot of love for this corpo-milf :shrug:

Although her 'other' outfit leaves a lot to be desired...

Since she can be killed ingame, I doubt we'll ever see her again unless as a small cameo. Although, it would be fun to have a comedy expansion (I remember there was such a small expansion for the first Witcher, centered about an improbable wedding) in which she comes back after extensive rejuvenation surgery (and maybe she uhm... gets four tits like the gal in the ads) and she starts to stalk you making all kind of crazy proposals and crashing all your romances by playing the part of the 'faithful wife' being abandoned :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She needed to get laid. I took care of her so those of you who dislike her wouldn't have too. Payment can sent to the address below.

Top Bottom