Meredith Stout ROMANCE SCENE

+

Guest 3573786

Yet another thing that needed to be far more extensive. Would be awesome if devs worked on in at some point (expanded romances dlc anyone?) but I dont see it happening :giveup:

this is just so meh. this is not what i expected when the game said "ripple through the gaming world".

A shame..
meredith_09.png

meredith_05.png
meredith_11.png

Meredith is an interesting character, indeed. I always make sure I get the fling with her.
But going steady with her? Would be a challenge I guess?

A fling or a relationship works however, i just thought there should have been more contracts with her, too short lived. especially with Militech!! Now her having more than a One Night stand, that should always been optional. This was also a miss opportunity to expand more. Maybe in a DLC story arc, she calls up, have a fling. she gets down to business, the sex is just cause she likes it. LOL

I think Meredith Stout was just repressed about something. I don't know how to describe it. She is such a hard-ass, all threatening and intimidating, but if all goes well, you get to bang her....and that's that.

Kind of reminds me of that one chick (Joni?) at the club in The Ballad of Gay Tony (GTA4). While Luis is on the clock, she calls him and tells him about something urgent, to get over there ASAP, and one of the results is him banging her. Like, um, okay. :LOL:

I feel CDPR failed the romances for their audience! only like 2 romances? And not even well done as witcher games? To me CDPR was a possible successor for bioware, but now I'm rooting for Larian Studios, divinity series.

Top Bottom