Meredith Stout's vibrator; a WMD

+
yesterday I had fun fighting with this weapon, not conventional, against the enemies. well, it is a weapon of mass destruction. I laughed for two hours. my companion comes home from work and asks me; how come I fight with a dildo... He also laughed a lot.
I only play in hard mode; this thing is very effective. it's almost cheating in fact; echoes don't stand a chance.
stay reassured; after laughed the weapon of mass destruction has been stowed away in my room's safe house, finally at rest.
I had always thought it was just a sex toy, I was wrong.

notice; as for the sexual aspect, don't worry, the images amused me young girl. since, I grew up.

316e47b997bdbc1813cfbfd212464e89.jpg

I glitched through all the Beat on the Brat gigs with it. Nothing was more entertaining than mauling a boxing champion with a dildo.

Erm, isn't it a reference to a movie .. I seem to recall someone being clubbed to death with a rubber dildo in some movie. I might be mixing up with my Indian neighbour gal at uni once who showed me a massive green rubber cock.. would make even horses insecure.. Might be mixing up with my thought from then, "That thing could club people to death".

OF COURSE.. THE very Lock, stock and two smoking barrels itself!"

10/10 movie. UK's Lock stock is US' pulp fiction and vice versa. both epic and 10.10

Lock stock and two smoking barrels - Death by dildo - YouTube

Did that cyberpsycho mission with the creepy sacrifice/summoned Maelstrom chick. Turned a scary fight into a joke with me giggling like a school girl every time I hit her due to the vibrator noises.

Top Bottom