merry christmas and happy new year from CDPR

+

addar

Forum veteran
merry christmas and happy new year from CDPR

in polish for now.... marcin i was first :p/>/> http://www.cdaction.pl/news-36281/zyczenia-swiateczno-noworoczne-od-cd-projekt-red.html

btw i wanna nice calendar for 2014 with 12 beautiful screenshots like this one for every month

Agent_Blue

Addar said:
in polish now.... marcin i was first :p/> http://www.cdaction.pl/news-36281/zyczenia-swiateczno-noworoczne-od-cd-projekt-red.html

Christmas is a festive season. Families get together in the spirit of concord to celebrate millennial traditions. Among these traditions, the exchange of gifts - say, new The Witcher 3 screenshots, say the very traditional 40 minute gameplay demo - is regarded by kids and grown-ups alike as the highlight of that very special evening.

AgentBlue said:
Christmas is a festive season. Families get together in the spirit of concord to celebrate millennial traditions. Among these traditions, the exchange of gifts - say, new The Witcher 3 screenshots, say the very traditional 40 minute gameplay demo - is regarded by kids and grown-ups alike as the highlight of that very special evening.

sfinxCZ said:
Merry Christmas and happy Saovine, my friends!! :)/>

Interesting - so there will be also Black meteorite ore ... good news :D/> ..

Nope, that means the previous poster was not a good boy and as such all he gets is a bunch of coal.

AgentBlue said:

Indeed, John Mamais appears with a DVD and a bag of green delight for our viewing pleasure. It is the highlight of the year for everyone.

Ok, I'm going to put my tinfoil hat on a bit. So, on the edges of the lower part of the card we have the numbers 2,0,1,4. Of course it's 2014, right? But if you read them vertically it's 2104 = 21.04. Possible release date? Anyone?

I'm losing my mind...

Kinl3y said:
Ok, I'm going to put my tinfoil hat on a bit. So, on the edges of the lower part of the card we have the numbers 2,0,1,4. Of course it's 2014, right? But if you read them vertically it's 2104 = 21.04. Possible release date? Anyone?
I'm losing my mind...
Hah! That's nothing. I went "2... 1... 0... 4... what does it MEAN?" Then a bit later I was linked to http://kingdomcomerpg.com/ and in their logo it says 1... 0... 4... 3... and I went "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" and I noticed that company is in the Czech Republic and OOO MY GOD, that's like right next to Poland!!!

...and then I dawned on me. Oh, CDPR's note says 2014... nevermind. I'm an idiot.

sfinxCZ said:
I am from elder race and we celebrate New Year on Saovine (or maybe one day after).

And which elder race is that? The folks here could think that we Czechs don't celebrate the New year on the 1st of January, so please, if you could specify. I'm interested.;)

blackstaggshredder said:
And which elder race is that?
There you got an answer: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37664-why-are-slavs-so-good-at-makeing-games/ :)

Just kidding.

CiriusWhite said:
What does the card say?
Other than 2014. Beautiful artwork.
Merry Christmas
And prosperity in New Year

Somwhere in the forest deep
In middle of a snowy blizzard
In ravine grow a Christmas tree
If only in this frosty hour
Everyone will call to mind
To gift a somebody a present.

Merry Christmas
And a lot of peace and warmth
Best wishes from creators of The Witcher

I hope that is correct.

Agent_Blue

Kinl3y said:
Indeed, John Mamais appears with a DVD and a bag of green delight for our viewing pleasure. It is the highlight of the year for everyone.

I don't know about that...Mamais is on the chubby side...me chimney isn't...has no...I mean, he wouldn't...like...make it.

Top Bottom