Mesh exploding and tearing through the world and constant crashing!

+
Mesh exploding and tearing through the world and constant crashing!

My computer exceeds the tech requirments. in the beggining stages of the game the bugs were annoying, a few hours in pretty unbearable(but i continued restarting the game after crashes becuase my interesting outweighed the inconviences) and now it is unplayable. I am at the point where i fight the fire dog beast after choosing to side with abigal the witch. i am unable to save at that point and i cant see the enemies to defeat them becuase there ingame mesh is so bad its completely distorting any view of anything that makes sense. its just a screen full of sharp shapes and mess. So I continue dying unable to progress through the game.Please if anyone has any advice or if anyone from tech support can help! Its a great game! but to be honest I dont feel its right to drop 109.00 $'s on a game that doesnt work, and so far it is that way.

YOu wont get any answers from tech support here... But we can help thoCreate a Dxdiag log and a report save as HTML using this tool System Information for WindowsExplain your problem and put your nickPut all that in an email and send it to the adress in my signature !

Top Bottom