Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
http://gematsu.com/2015/01/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-release-date-nearing-announcement

Development approaching the bug check phase. Release date coming soon.

Fingers crossed that they announce it at the Taipei game show next week.
Here's hoping they announce it.

New picture using Ground Zeroes outfit. Looks like he has a rifle we've not seen

---------- Updated at 02:05 PM ----------

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES got a new patch on PC. Make sure to opt into the Beta program for it

So far it

- Guns now eject empty brass casings

- Reload animations seemed fixed on many guns.

(Two things that bothered me, glad they're fixed)

Is the MGS story actually worth getting into? My understanding is that it's fairly basic (CoD-level stuff,) at best.

Is the MGS story actually worth getting into? My understanding is that it's fairly basic (CoD-level stuff,) at best.

It's definitely not COD/Battlefield level, which tends to be as generic as you can get. The issue with it is because of the order of the games releases and the continual story, it's gotten complicated and there are a lot of various political schemes running in the background of things. Sometimes it gets silly, other times it's great. On a surface level the basic premise isn't too hard to follow, bu digging into the details adds a lot more too it, for good or bad.

Yeah, I dunno, seems fairly generic to me. And CoD had its moments in terms of story, if you decided to dig deep, too. Just look at KoP's page.

Yes. It definitely is. Even if it's (or feels like) a convoluted mess at times. They are some of the best games ever made in my opinion.

Yes. It definitely is. Even if it's (or feels like) a convoluted mess at times. They are some of the best games ever made in my opinion.

I'm sure the games are great - they're iconic for a reason - I just don't feel like the story's anything outstanding, haven't really seen/heard anything to convince me otherwise either.

I mean, Halo's an iconic franchise, too, with many fans of its lore, but I don't think anyone would seriously argue that it's anything mindblowing.

I think these images are good for MGS2. If you don't want to play it or have already (You should play the MGS games instead of watching or reading about them IMO. One of these images is why I think playing them is important) Spoilers

Top Bottom