Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
Usually release dates are announced much more than 3 months in advance, no?

Also, if it's May, it'll be a really crowded month and a half, with TW3 at May 19, and Arkham Knight at June 2. Add MGSV to that range and it'll be most of 2015's big titles together. Bloodbath!

Last edited:
Read from the bottom to the top on each image

(Mech has an arm which is interesting)

So, I doubt the game will be out till after Summer. "the climb" = the entire development process. They seem to be still fixing a lot of stuff

Last edited:
Well, it sucks to wait but I really want TPP to be as polished as possible.

So take your time Kojima sensei. And next time, please don't reveal your games so early. Thx.

Well, it sucks to wait but I really want TPP to be as polished as possible.

So take your time Kojima sensei. And next time, please don't reveal your games so early. Thx.
I think he wants us to feel like it's truly been 9 years between GZ and TPP. :lol:

---------- Post merged on 27-02-2015 at 02:03 AM ----------

Last edited:
I read something about the release date maybe, just speculation, but Q3 should be fine... and that's why September might be a good guess.

But Kojima is not fooling me anymore so I'm waiting for that "announcement" without hype. :p

I read something about the release date maybe, just speculation, but Q3 should be fine... and that's why September might be a good guess.

But Kojima is not fooling me anymore so I'm waiting for that "announcement" without hype. :p
The release date has been decided internally. The senior producer at Kojima Productions is also at GDC. He posted about it on twitter. I think if there's a release date now is the time to announce it. Or at E3 if not now.

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=18234

Also, the MGSV community manager is there. I've talked to him on Steam and sent him some bugs and they got fixed. Cool guy

Last edited:
I just finished watching a playthrough of MGS4, since I sadly don't have a PS3 (or rather, sadly it's not for PC..YET?). I think out of all this was the most cinematic like. I still think Snake Eater was the best but this was very close! David Hayter did a pretty good job with his voice as Old Snake here. The story again was amazing, with some people showing up I didn't expect to see like Big Mama, Meryl, and Psycho Mantis (dat scene haha).

Can't speak for the gameplay except for what I saw, but I really liked this new camo stuff. Especially the face camo and be young Snake.
The best part of it all was the return to Shadow Moses Island.. when you walk up those stairs where the surveilance camera used to be and into the crawl space u go, while MGS1 music is played in the background.. very, very nice touch. Walking around that whole base again with remade textures brought up some memories.

And then the fight with Ocelot. That was really well done omg. I don't know about you guys, but I got goosebumps when I heard the "encounter" music from MGS1 lol, and saw that the life bar was also from that, and then kept switching til the last. That ended really nicely with the Old Snake soundtrack, which I really got to like (note so self - have to look for all the soundtracks and get them).

The ending is very emotional I'd say, when Big Boss showed up I was like "wtf, I thought you were dead". I really liked the dialogue throughout this whole scene, him telling Snake to stop fighting. He really earned his rest.
I'm really hyped for MGSV now.
One question though: if I understood it right, Ocelot actually tryed to become Liquid on purpose, so their plan would work?

Found in a Hungarian group on Facebook:
View attachment 10845

Also found out on the official site that the PC pre-order is not avaible yet, which I think that the PC version is delayed, or there won't be pre-orders as were with the GZ.

Attachments

• 11021496_789181534463190_4380205867438648113_o.jpg
    11021496_789181534463190_4380205867438648113_o.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 62
Also found out on the official site that the PC pre-order is not avaible yet, which I think that the PC version is delayed, or there won't be pre-orders as were with the GZ.

So far all kojima productions releases (MGR:R, MGS:GZ) have been during steam sales, which is a pretty good idea considering how people are either way ready to spend a lot of money during them.

Wouldn't be surprised if the PC version was delayed like half a year or something though. (Actually kinda hoping that, considering one of the reasons I bought my PS4 was for MGS V :p )

Wouldn't be surprised if the PC version was delayed like half a year or something though. (Actually kinda hoping that, considering one of the reasons I bought my PS4 was for MGS V :p )

Well, I hope this is the case because of the TW3 release, I don't want to rush it :D. Actually I don't want to disturb the whole magic in theese games with playing both of them almost in the same time.

Found in a Hungarian group on Facebook:
View attachment 10845

Steam doesn't let you pre-order unless the game has a price and release date. TPP got updated on steam 6 days ago for the first time in 2 months and at least 2 people have played it. Also, I remember Robert saying they would do better on the TPP PC version.

https://steamdb.info/app/287700/history/

https://steamdb.info/app/287700/graphs/

Last edited:
Top Bottom