Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

Hey Guys!
I just want to share with you this awesome Piece of ART!
OH WEE I just had an Fangasm sorry but I'm a huge fan of MGS!
This Trailer shows so many changes in the story. Especially if you followed the Series.
It's been so long since a traditional MGS Title came out and now I'm getting TWO probably at once oh my GAWD!!!

If you don't know Konami recently announced two Games!
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Both Games make up the Fifth Game up in the Saga.
Ground Zeroes as prologue for The Phantom Pain!
This Trailer kinda shows the "Line" between those two games!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5t45tEPWQ[/media]

Thanks mate, I'm a big fan of MGS.
sadly enough, I have not played "guns of patriots" because I don't have PS3 !

BlackLeopard said:

I share your Pain! I've never owned a PS3 too. I only could play MGS IV because a friend had a PS3 and let me even play it on his console :D
But I think im going to buy myself a PS3 anyway just to replay it and play GZ on it, if its not releasing for PC or Xbox

BlackLeopard said:
MGS4 was pretty epic if you ask me. Cant wait to hear more about those two new games tho they didn't announce it yet for next-gen consoles (PS4)

I read somewhere David Hayter wasnt involved in creating new MGS

Yeah it definitely looks interesting. Though to be honest, when I heard that David Hayter wasn't asked to portray Big Boss, my interest dropped by 80%. I'll keep an eye out regardless but man. That's like replacing Michael Ironside and asking some rookie to play Sam Fish... oh wait.

Saoe said:
I read somewhere David Hayter wasnt involved in creating new MGS />
I think Solid Snake (spoken by David Hayter) will return at some point and meet with Big Boss. Maybe not in MGS5, but i think it will be inevitable in the feature, if Kojima continues to make prequels to the original Metal Gear-Games.

Snake was trained by Big Boss after all. And the same voice for the two main characters would be stupid ;)

So . . . what about Ground Zeroes & The Phantom Pain platform ?
are they going to be released for pc too ?

BlackLeopard said:
are they going to be released for pc too ? />

Both gameplay presentations explicitly ran on a PC, but the trailer only has PS3 and Xbox 360 logos at the end

BlackLeopard said:
are they going to be released for pc too ? />/>

I really hope that it comes to PC, all of the footage so far was shown on PC... I'm really a huge fan of the franchise though i didn't play MGS 4 because i don't own a PS3.

Saoe said:
MGS4 was pretty epic if you ask me. Cant wait to hear more about those two new games tho they didn't announce it yet for next-gen consoles (PS4)

I can recall years back when I was watching MGS4 trailers most days and said to myself WOW . . . what a game !

and still couldn't have played it.
It's a dog's life . . . I'll tell you that much !

Kodaemon said:
Both gameplay presentations explicitly ran on a PC, but the trailer only has PS3 and Xbox 360 logos at the end />/>/>/>/>
Which means the game is next gen and PC title and will be released on current gen too like Watch Dogs which also said it is coming to PS3 and xbox 360 and PC logo was nowhere to be found (Watch Dogs demo was also running on PC) then UBISOFT confirmed it that it will be coming this year for PS3 and xbox 360 while next year for PC (as lead platform) and next gen consoles .
In interview today with Rock Paper Shotgun when was asked about PC version of MGS 5 , Konami said they are not confirming any platforms right now however job listing clearly says the game is headed to high end consoles (next gen) and PC .
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/02/24/boss-metal-gear-solid-returning-to-the-pc/
http://jobs.gamasutra.com/jobseekerx/viewjobrss.asp?cjid=32688&accountno=248

Yesssss, I'm fine with this having a topic on its own :D

BlackLeopard said:
Watch it on youtube! That's what I did... about 15 hours of cinematics, it's like a long movie, really. It's worth watching, if only to see how pros ruin their games on purpose :p

I'd love to have MGS5 on PC, but considering the past games, it won't be. Hope I'm wrong.

Dona said:
Yesssss, I'm fine with this having a topic on its own :D/>/>

Watch it on youtube! That's what I did... about 15 hours of cinematics, it's like a long movie, really. It's worth watching, if only to see how pros ruin their games on purpose :p/>/>

I'd love to have MGS5 on PC, but considering the past games, it won't be. Hope I'm wrong.
Those video walkthroughs are the worst thing ever invented on YT.

MGS4 is super cheap now. Defo worth picking up. Also MGS HD Collections worth those few $. Try playing stealthy without being noticed. Its way more fun then going like gun blazing (no patience mode)

Man I try not to read those "MGS V maybe for PC" It break my heart and my wallet if it wouldnt come to PC. I mean yes it's a console game. But playing online on a PC is so much more fun.
I really hope MGO comes back with ground zeroes. :ccccc

I mean there is a chance that MGS would come back to the PC remember Guys MGS1 and MGS2 where released on the PC too!

And Rising was planned to be on PC too, back when Kojima Production where developing it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I could cry I really really really wish that MGS GZ and MGS TPP would release on PC.
I would pre-order it so hard -.-"

Vankash said:
Man I try not to read those "MGS V maybe for PC" It break my heart and my wallet if it wouldnt come to PC. I mean yes it's a console game. But playing online on a PC is so much more fun.
I really hope MGO comes back with ground zeroes. :ccccc

I mean there is a chance that MGS would come back to the PC remember Guys MGS1 and MGS2 where released on the PC too!

And Rising was planned to be on PC too, back when Kojima Production where developing it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I could cry I really really really wish that MGS GZ and MGS TPP would release on PC.
I would pre-order it so hard -.-"
Kojima so far only confirmed first part of MGS5 coming to PS3/360.. no mention of PC.

Interview with Hideo on gt.tv

Saoe said:
Kojima so far only confirmed first part of MGS5 coming to PS3/360.. no mention of PC.

Interview with Hideo on gt.tv

"I can't comment on the next gen platform, but what I can say as we revealed earlier today, this will be available on PS3 and X360 and right now of course we are developing it with a PC environment."

Sure no confirmation, but that doesn't sound that there won't be a PC Version,
well since everything that was shown is currently running on the PC like Watch Dogs for example.

look at the description for the job description (i.e. Senior Gameplay Programmer)

Kojima Productions will be returning to the GDC 2013 Career Pavilion (March 25th - 27th) to seek for skillful engineers, artists, and game creators including:

・Project engineers for the latest Metal Gear Solid targeted for high-end consoles and PC

http://jobs.gamasutra.com/jobs/248-32751/Senior-Gameplay-Programmer-Kojima-Productions-LA-Los-Angeles-CA-USA

Top Bottom