Meteorite Powder promo starts today!

+

Over the following weeks, you will be able to purchase Meteorite Powder in Shupe’s Shop at a 30% discount!

For PC, the event starts today and will last until April 29th, 12 PM (noon) CEST.

Details regarding other platforms coming soon!

I read it as on PC for the next few days (i.e. til the 29th).
Then on PS4 and XBOX sometime during the following weeks.
i.e. the full promo runs over the following weeks, but each platform will have a set window to purchase it in.

I read it as on PC for the next few days (i.e. til the 29th).
Then on PS4 and XBOX sometime during the following weeks.
i.e. the full promo runs over the following weeks, but each platform will have a set window to purchase it in.

Yes.

Meteorite Powder Discount Weekend continues!

30% discount is now live for Xbox One, and will last until May 4th, 12 PM (noon) CEST. :)

Meteorite Powder Discount Weekend continues!

30% discount is now live for Xbox One, and will last until May 4th, 12 PM (noon) CEST. :)

So, from now on, the only way to get premium cards will be with meteorite powder?

I fully understand if that is the case, but I kind of liked the premium card weekends, despite not really caring about premium cards.

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, from now on, the only way to get premium cards will be with meteorite powder?

I fully understand if that is the case, but I kind of liked the premium card weekends, despite not really caring about premium cards.

What gave you that idea? They removed the possibility of crafting premium cards with only scraps, but the rest remained the same:

-you can get premium cards from normal kegs (low chance) or premium kegs (100% chance)
-you can get meteorite powder from milling premium cards
-you can get premium kegs and meteorite powder on reward nodes on the reward book
-you can purchase meteorite powder directly from the store

What gave you that idea? They removed the possibility of crafting premium cards with only scraps, but the rest remained the same:

-you can get premium cards from normal kegs (low chance) or premium kegs (100% chance)
-you can get meteorite powder from milling premium cards
-you can get premium kegs and meteorite powder on reward nodes on the reward book
-you can purchase meteorite powder directly from the store

Nah, I was mostly wondering if this is the end of premium weekend type events forever. All those things you mention are still connected to meteorite powder, so it is still the only way, if they drop the events, aside from those limited amounts you can get through normal and premium kegs ofcourse.

For me it's not a big deal, I never cared about premium cards, but it was nice to get them in kegs on those premium weekends, made opening kegs a bit more fun. Also, it seems some cards cannot be crafted with meteorite powder, and must come through kegs, Mauler of NR is an example, or perhaps I made a mistake. I just could not see a way to craft a premium for it, since it is in the standard deck.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Nah, I was mostly wondering if this is the end of premium weekend type events forever. All those things you mention are still connected to meteorite powder, so it is still the only way, if they drop the events, aside from those limited amounts you can get through normal and premium kegs ofcourse.

For me it's not a big deal, I never cared about premium cards, but it was nice to get them in kegs on those premium weekends, made opening kegs a bit more fun. Also, it seems some cards cannot be crafted with meteorite powder, and must come through kegs, Mauler of NR is an example, or perhaps I made a mistake. I just could not see a way to craft a premium for it, since it is in the standard deck.

The devs realized the premium keg wekends were making everyone waiting for those to open kegs, thus making meteorite powder and premium cards too easy to obtain, cutting their microtransaction profits on Meteorite Powder sales, so they said a few weeks ago they'll stop at least for the time being - dont expect it in the following months.

Thronebreaker cards cant be transmuted, you need the game to get the premiums (not 100% sure on that one)

Starter set cards cant be transmuted anymore, so for those who dont have them yet they're only available on seasonal trees - my guess is on the 12 seasons all starter premiums will eventually become available (for example, today i already got a premium NG infiltrator on a reward node this new tree)

Top Bottom