Micro freezs

+
Micro freezs

hello

first, congratulation for the game ! now for the dirty things

ive noticed some very consistent micro freezs when just walking around in the starting village, it happen consistently every 0.5 of a second or something like that, its very sublte but still noticeable, its easier to notice when looking at the horizon instead of geralt for example

gtx 980

i7 3820

16gb ram

patched, latest drivers, hairework off

I only have this micro stutter while i'm walking with the horse... it's really annoying. Already tried lowering down the graphics, i've tried 3d3 overrider, configuring the max pre rendered buffer to 1 on nvidia control painel, nothing works. The game runs very well, 60 fps in ultra (except grass distance on high and hairworks off) using 90% of the GPU capacity.

GTX 970
I5 3570k

Someone with the same problem?

on ps4 constant jerky camera movement, panning the camera slowly left or right and it sticks, frameskipping or something, pretty pissed as i know it wont be fixed now till a patch.

Same problem here only when riding horse at walking speed; seems like everytime the horse walk animation loops the camera jumps a bit and looks like a brief stutter

I have the same issue, it doesn't seem to happen consistently, but it is quite frequent and boy is it annoying when it starts happening...

if someone finds a solution to this problem, it'd be nice of him/her to share

The same for me when riding horse. Pretty annoying for me. I like walking slowly with my horse, looking at the environment taking my time, but this frame dropping or whatever is very annoying. :(

I have the exact same issue (Only when walking on the horse), Everything else is very smooth, I think its defo the animation. incredibly annoying. gtx 970 with i4650k and 8gb ram (Please Fix it)

Top Bottom