Micro Sttuering after patch 4.0.3, I can't believe this is still a thing

+
1.png

They fail to address the micro stuttering issue after what, 5 patches? Even after patch 4.0.3 And this is still a problem since next gen update.
Vanilla game playing in DX11, 4k, max all settings, frames never drop below 100 but this stuttering kicks in whenever Geralt enters combat or some locations, like the woods west of Novigrad. No dlss, no ray tracing bs, purly native resolution, absolutely speechless...

Rig is rtx 4090 stock freq, 12900k stock.
32G DDR4@4000, Win 11. Latest driver, latest everything. Games plays "fine" other than stuttering....meh

wow just wow, game was fine befoee this patch , who do i have to thank for the stutter
Edit ; so i muck aroung with the setting and it comes and gose now , so hell only knows how this will be sloved :shrug:

Last edited:
What will be if you cap ur FPS to 100? Do it in Nvidia CPT
Tried that, didn't work. the game has shader rendering issue that happnes on the day 1 of next gen version that CDPR never fixed, it gives you a constant stutter when somthing in the background triggers the stuttering, lile entering a combat. capping the frame/turning on vsync/having nvidia latency reduction won't help because it is fundamentally a game code problem, it's entirely dev's fault, because if you go back to the 1.32 GOTY version, you won't find the shader stuttering anywhere, it just runs butter smooth. in contrast, next gen DX11/12 runs like a steaming pile of sh*t.
Post automatically merged:

wow just wow, game was fine befoee this patch , who do i have to thank for the stutter
Yes CDPR ignores the mostly important aspect of making a game: It DOESN't run well. Yes you can have 10 billion pixel counts and ray tracing, but the game can't be enjoyed like a ppt

Last edited:
The gravity after 75 fps in this game becomes crazy, it's a thing that exists since day 1 and it hasn't been fixed. The most obvious visible example is Geralt's hair with and without hairworks above 60 fps even.

Top Bottom