MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (NEUTRAL CARDS)

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (NEUTRAL CARDS)

As Midwinter draws near, the factions in GWENT rally new allies. More than 100 cards — units, spells, heroes and leaders — will soon be joining the fray. Learn their abilities, strengths and weaknesses, and prepare for battle as we unleash the biggest update in GWENT’s history.

You can view the Neutral cards here.

Which of them would you like to fight beside and which are you afraid to meet on the battlefield?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Geralt:Yrden is a 5. Having 10 base on it is a little much and they showed it officially as a 5. Most, if not all, of the cards revealed will see use I think since they cover a specific weakness or they greatly improve existing cards.

Yrden's gonna make Spella'tael cry ;)

And I am so crafting premium Saskia Dragonfire and Lesser Demons :cheers:

PS: Damn, just realized Yrden'll make my swordmasters weep as well. "Hm, not good, not good at all"

Last edited:
Eizenheim;n9910801 said:
In Peasant Militia's description, what does "fill" mean exactly? How many tokens will it spawn?
I'm wondering that too. Because there isn't a gap for a row. You can deploy infinite units on a row.

Probably we will expect a row gap before this card reveal.

Raunbjorn

"This will be the inevitable Hearthstone patch that ruins the game with its RNG."

/Doomsayer out

New saskia and bronze witchers OP as fack. You make a deck with like 15 alchemy cards. In first mulligan you muligan witchers and try keep useless alchemy. You banish your hand and almost sure you will draw 3 bronze witchers extremely OP. They will hit for 18 power + their base power, thats like 40 points swing with each witcher :p

Eizenheim;n9910801 said:
In Peasant Militia's description, what does "fill" mean exactly? How many tokens will it spawn?

I think this implies the game board will by subjected to some new rule changes, probably they will add a row cap.

Also Geralt: Yrden is crazy powerful even at 5 STR, weather will be dead for sure, especially fog. Goodbye Ancient Foglets, i hardly knew ye.

New Geralt: Yrden is just unacceptably OP. It's a killer of many archetypes. If it's played in the right moment vs Spy NG it negates Iris, resets Impera Brigades and turn Menho Coehoorn into golden card of garbage quality. It also destroys such archetypes as Spell SC, Armor NR, Alchemy SC and many more. At the same time it insanely benefits Cursed SK and Veteran SK. With Geralt: Yrden these already of the strongest archetypes will become out if reach.

RevengeServe;n9912961 said:
New Geralt: Yrden is just unacceptably OP. It's a killer of many archetypes. If it's played in the right moment vs Spy NG it negates Iris, resets Impera Brigades and turn Menho Coehoorn into golden card of garbage quality. It also destroys such archetypes as Spell SC, Armor NR, Alchemy SC and many more. At the same time it insanely benefits Cursed SK and Veteran SK. With Geralt: Yrden these already of the strongest archetypes will become out if reach.

It definitely needs some attention unless they also implemented a system to prevent/counter it. Either way, resetting everything is a bit too much.

Top Bottom