Migration trophies from PS4 to PS5

+
Hi everyone. I want to start the CP2077 campaign on my PS5, but the trophies I receive on it are counted for the PS4. With the future patch for new consoles, how will the lists look? Will previously won trophies migrate or should they be won again in the new generation?

It depends if cdpr releases a full new game for cp77 (think control PS4 Vs complete edition PS5 or the last hitman) or if it'll count just as a patch for the classic version.

TL;DR nobody knows yet

It depends if cdpr releases a full new game for cp77 (think control PS4 Vs complete edition PS5 or the last hitman) or if it'll count just as a patch for the classic version.

TL;DR nobody knows yet
Without been sure, I have a little idea for that :)
Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!
You can play the game on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5. Additionally, a free next gen upgrade will be available for all owners of the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the second half of 2021. The upgrade will allow the title to take full advantage of the new console’s more powerful hardware.
So it will probably be an upgrade (patch) and not an entire new game :)

Can you please fix this issue for PS4 trophies transferring to PS5 upgrade?????? I have spent over 300+ hours with this game. Replayed it multiple times to get all the trophies. This is a joke if you can’t transfer trophies like most games…… a lot of hard work and dedication was put into this game from me and many of the limited players left. This needs to be fixed please.

Can you please fix this issue for PS4 trophies transferring to PS5 upgrade?????? I have spent over 300+ hours with this game. Replayed it multiple times to get all the trophies. This is a joke if you can’t transfer trophies like most games…… a lot of hard work and dedication was put into this game from me and many of the limited players left. This needs to be fixed please.
I don't think that is a bug who need to be "fixed"... It's something that could be "possible" but not sure.
We are also looking into the possibility of introducing the following requests, but at the moment we don't have any details to share:
  • PS4/PS5 Trophies Transfer
  • Raising FPS cap on Xbox Series S
For the two above, we are investigating our options but don't know if this will be possible and, if so, in the case of trophies, if it could happen retroactively.

Top Bottom