Mike Pondsmith as a voice actor in the game?

+
Mike Pondsmith as a voice actor in the game?

You know who am I talking about,the creator of the PnP games that this game is based on and in case you haven't heard him actually talking yet(you should be ashamed of yourself btw :p)here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_PkG4YYHHI
I think that the most suitable role for him would be as a narrator,so what do you guys think about this idea?

YES! Quite frankly I was mesmerized by his voice when I heard him during the first teaser reveal. A narrator would be cool, or maybe an in-game radio/TV show announcer/narrator (TV shows from Max Payne 1 & 2 come to mind).

Narrator wouldn't be a bad idea, but I would much more like him to be a character in the game. Actually, knowing Projekt RED's penchant for secret messages and hints, he might be. :)

An in-game radio/TV show announcer/narrator or an actual character are all awesome ideas,in any case this NEEDS to happen ;).

Yes he is a father of the game, why not.. he could play one of your quest giver roles.. cool idea.

YES! Quite frankly I was mesmerized by his voice when I heard him during the first teaser reveal. A narrator would be cool, or maybe an in-game radio/TV show announcer/narrator (TV shows from Max Payne 1 & 2 come to mind).

haha I remember that :p

well yes, small roles or even a cameo by a npc modeled after him with a small role or something would be really cool :D

Would love to hear him as the player's main fixer or alternatively, a arch enemy corp exec. I think Mike being the master mind behind many scenarios he'd know how to play one well enough.

I got to thinking about it before going to sleep....

Mike as the narrator, or as your favorite fixer is awesome, and in fact I included this in what I think was one of my very first posts on the board up in the dream game thread...

However, what I really want... is for Mike to play the voice of a Pirate Radio DJ, who helps out the player via his broadcasts.... sort of like the DJ from the Warriors. That way i can hear his smooth as voice a lot, as opposed to just for a few seconds during interaction...

Or.... make him a recruitable ally you can take with you around the city and on jobs... Hell, make him his own character, Morgan Blackhand...

Or... all of the above... Morgan has retired and become a DJ, as a mission reward, you get to call him to come and help you out and run around with you.... where he constantly talks about how they did things back in his day, or gives advice on how to be a pro...

"In my day, we would just put a landmine between the mattresses amnd watch from the rooftop across the street with a tub of buffalo flavored kibble!"

"If you really wanna be pro son, you have to dress the part... here try on these mirrorshades!"

"This reminds me of the time I arm-wreslted Razorfist, leader of Maelstrom!"

"You ever drop an AV-4 full of honey badgers into a Militech training compound before?"

Top Bottom