Mike Pondsmith Q&A at CDPR HQ

+
Earlier this year, the crew at R. Talsorian Games visited the CD Projekt Red HQ in beautiful Warsaw. While there, Mike sat down with Cyberpunk 2077 community manager Amelia Kołat to answer questions sent to Mike from the Polish fan community. Here's the video, with subtitles in English and in Polish! Please enjoy.

Ah -HA!

"I'm going to horrify people by telling them I have a couple my little pony statues."

AH-HA.

I gave one of these to @Marcin Momot . Which he has probably ritually burned by now. To be safe.

Heh, I almost entirely forgotten about those questions (and some of them were mine). It's nice that Mike find the time to respond to them so extensively.

The more I hear Mike say the more I'm convinced he's brilliant.
He approaches RPGs almost exactly like I do!

Base it on real tech/science and what's probable (i.e. no "it's magic" tech), consider how people (i.e. NPCs) view and react to the world you've created, allow your characters to be above average but not "super".

Last edited:
I know it's a little late to ask "Maximum Mike" about this. But is the actual boxed starter set for Cyberpunk Red ( Along with the cool dice set) ever going to be available for sale to the general public? I don't really want the pdf version, as I really would like to have the cool dice. Is there anyone who has some info on this?

Great interview, super nice and humble guy. I'd love to see more interviews with him :)

Last edited:
I know it's a little late to ask "Maximum Mike" about this. But is the actual boxed starter set for Cyberpunk Red ( Along with the cool dice set) ever going to be available for sale to the general public? I don't really want the pdf version, as I really would like to have the cool dice. Is there anyone who has some info on this?

The answer is yes. We sold out at GenCon. Its taking time to make more.

Top Bottom