Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk (R)...

+
Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk (R)...

So is Mr Pondsmith actually active on these forums? Can he officially say whether a new version of CP2020 is in the works (officially) :cool:

Personally a PnP launch with the the Cyberpunk 2077 computer game would be awesome. The original game is a little out of date now.

Cheers
Elras

Interesting. Yeah I wonder if there are many players of the original game out there, who can vouch for the integrity of the material. Somehow I doubt it. Also it would be great to have someone video-log Mike playing the game itself. I'd watch that.

-w

Guest 4375874

Interesting. Yeah I wonder if there are many players of the original game out there, who can vouch for the integrity of the material. Somehow I doubt it. Also it would be great to have someone video-log Mike playing the game itself. I'd watch that.

-w
pretty sure you can find videos on their youtube channel where he speaks about being approached by other developers and declined but felt CDPR shared his vision. However you may feel about the bugs that need to be addressed the world they built is reflective of his vision and the rest of us are quite satisfied with it.

Top Bottom