Mil Trachta - Need your help guys

+
Mil Trachta - Need your help guys

Hey guys,

Now a lot of you are fans of the books. A lot of you might know multiple maps of the known world in the Witcher universe.
Spoilters for Tower of Swallow:

"The landscape of Hundredlakes", Vysogota said, "is now Mil Trachta. It is very broad, sliced through by the Yelena River, which cuts through lakes in the northern part of Metinna, near the border of Nazair and Mag Turga. Buyvid Backhuysen writes that they traveled south to the lake from Assengard... Today Assengard is no more, only it's ruins remain and the closest town is Neureuth. Buyvid counted sixteen leagues from Assengard. Many different lenghts of measurement were used then, but if we use the most common, we can deduce that sixteen of their leagues is about fifty of our miles. We are in Pereplut, about three hundred and fifty miles to the south of Assengard. In other words Ciri, you are only separated from the Tower of Swallow by three hundred miles, give or take. On your Kelpoe it would likely only take you six weeks to get there. In the spring, of course."

It would really help me to identify the general area on a map of the world, to make the distances and obstacles and the general sense of where and when more apparent to me while reading.

Is this place somewhere on one of the existing maps?
Can you help me? Would be much appreciated.

@moderatorS: It would be VERY kind of you if you could wait a day or two before you move this thread to another forum, because here I will get my answers quicker and the matter will be resolved faster. Would be very much appreciated.

Top Bottom