Militech Datashard can't be cashed any more?

+
Quick question, contains [SPOILERS]: I finished The Pickup (again, must be my 7th play-through) without losing money or the Miltech data shard, called Dex, told him that I'd keep the money for myself, successfully cracked the shard and copied the malware, but don't receive the 10k. Does it work for you, guys, or did they patch it out?

Find the shard in your inventory, there should be an option to transfer the money.
There should be and there always was, but now there isn't. After cracking the shard there's a note saying "Militech Datashard. Property of Militech. Unauthorized access is strictly prohibited." That's all. No money.

Edit: Fast travelling and sleeping didn't fix the problem, either.

Last edited:
Oh, now I've got it! Thank you,LeKill3rFou for the link and AikoHayashi for the feedback.

You now have to click on the actual Militech Datashard credstick in your backpack after cracking it, not in your journal > shards menu (like every single other shard you find). There is nothing to click for you to transfer the money, though, you just click on it and close your inventoy, and it transfers the funds.

Top Bottom