Militech- Rivals of Arasaka/Ghost of Night City (Main Story spoilers)

+
It's very strange to me that Militech disappears from the main jobs after the Pickup section of Act 1... This isn't complaining about "why doesn't choice matter" post but this is more about the fact that Militech had a potential asset in V and didn't even try to remotely capitalize on the situation. Here you have a dying edgerunner who is wanted for murder of THE Saburo Arasaka and is publicly going after elements of your greatest enemy's hold on the city? Why not recruit them and if they die and or get caught, simple "plausible deniability" it all. I'd even go as far as to suggest that they'd be able to use Johnny's old friendships with Spider Murphy and Morgan Blackhand to coax the engram into potentially agreeing, just like they did 44 years ago via Blackhand. But in the game you don't even get the Corpo who you meet with at the end of the Flathead mission go "Hey here's some pretty nice gear that was marked LOA... have fun" or anything? You can of course get Venus in Furs if you know what you're doing but that's a side gig and one you can miss if you reply the wrong way. I'm not demanding it be added but I do question why they (Militech) didn't jump on the opportunity to potentially to go for the throat after what 44 years of sniping at each other?

Top Bottom