Militech shirt

+
Does anyone know if we can get shirts like these militech guys with the blue hair have?

Attachments

• Militech meeting.jpg
    Militech meeting.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 76
Yes, in game, but not hers. The guy with the blue hair in the back. I've seen armor similar to what meredith has, but another color shirt underneath.

Yes, in game, but not hers. The guy with the blue hair in the back. I've seen armor similar to what meredith has, but another color shirt underneath.
For me, It seem to be a simple "T-shirt" with this two holsters. So no, i never seen that (T-Shirt, yes off course)
For Meredith's, i think i saw a green (light green) one, but nothing exactly the same :)

Much like Meredith's dress and shoes, I don't believe those shirts are listed in the console commands (I do have the AIO Console Commands excel spreadsheet and can't find them/ it). This means that they are not available for players, either through world pick up or console commands.

Meredith's breastplate (MILITECH ULTRALIGHT ARAMID BREASTPLATE) isn't available without console commands so far as I'm aware either, heh ':/

Last edited:
Top Bottom