Mill Deck

+
Mill Deck

How efficient are mill decks? I think I have seen some NG mill decks but sure how they work or even if they work... In theory if I had a deck around 30-35 and milled all of our cards, wouldn't it be easy to out power my opponent?
Just looking for fun decks to play around with. I'm not a competitive player who cares about my rank, but would rather stroll outside the meta box.

colorad0kid1107;n9040610 said:
How efficient are mill decks? I think I have seen some NG mill decks but sure how they work or even if they work... In theory if I had a deck around 30-35 and milled all of our cards, wouldn't it be easy to out power my opponent?
Just looking for fun decks to play around with. I'm not a competitive player who cares about my rank, but would rather stroll outside the meta box.

Actually mill decks with Emir are not worse than normal decks with Emir. He is one of the worst leaders in the game.

Very fun but too unreliable (needs many combo pieces) and weak in terms of raw power you can field (combo pieces that add only a smidge of power). If you have the cards try it.

I quite disagre with all of you guys here. We see many NR "sort of mill" deck with more than 25 cards that work great! Also I'm playing my own NG mill deck with only 25 cards and I manage to play them all quite often and at least play 22 cards 99% of the time.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Thanatos35

The mill deck is about forcing your opponent to draw all cards and then use cards like Avallac'h to your advantage. What you are describing is just milling through your own deck.

4RM3D;n9051050 said:
The mill deck is about forcing your opponent to draw all cards and then use cards like Avallac'h to your advantage. What you are describing is just milling through your own deck.
ah ok. my bad then

If you're looking for fun decks, I enjoy motion decks, it's not always a winner, but it can be fun.
When your opponent has Vran Warrior and tried to consume a row, you move him to an empty row. It doesn't change much, but it's fun to thwart opponents efforts.
Or give Champion of Champions some company.

My favorite though is an opponent putting weather on two of my rows, moving all my cards to the clear row. Getting a third weather card thrown at me, and finally using clear skies clearing everything, essentially him wasting his weather cards.

Top Bottom