Mill spare cards failure

+
Worked fine for me, but there was a tiny update to download (like 48 MB). If you're on PC, have you tried verify/repair?

Same.

It only happens if you try to mill cards that were changed in the last patch. In my case Nithral.

The problem is milling cards individually is such a pain and I can't use the mass milling function anymore.... They really need to fix this

It only happens if you try to mill cards that were changed in the last patch.
That's an important detail. My batch didn't include any such cards.

Not quite sure what the appropriate Support topic is here, but this (or the iOS equivalent) seems like the best one. Need to provide details anyway.

Seyfti

Forum regular
Same for me, the mass mill feature is broken. My batch included a reworked card. The wild hunt warrior which I also cannot manually mill....So I am unsure of what is going on.

Same here. And I can’t even start the game in iOS
obviously there is something to be fixed.

Same for me, the mass mill feature is broken. My batch included a reworked card. The wild hunt warrior which I also cannot manually mill....So I am unsure of what is going on.
The same happened to me; 3 extra Wild Hunt Warriors, and 2 extra Griffins could not be manually milled. I'm assuming these two are breaking the mill all spare cards function for me?

I think that I've found root of this "Mill Spare Cards Failure" problem - it's in cards Wild Hunt Warrior and Wild Hunt Hound - non-premium versions of them do not have mill option, so Mill Spare Cards button in deck builder do not work. And yes - they were changed in last 5.1 update. Blame devs and testers )

v5.1_mill_cards_failure.jpg

I think that I've found root of this "Mill Spare Cards Failure" problem - it's in cards Wild Hunt Warrior and Wild Hunt Hound - non-premium versions of them do not have mill option, so Mill Spare Cards button in deck builder do not work. And yes - they were changed in last 5.1 update. Blame devs and testers )

View attachment 11029976

Nice job

There is also Tridam_Infantry and Heymaey Herbalist and Impera Brigade non premium who not have mill option

Another cards will have this probleme beacause i can't mill even if i had remove this cards

Last edited:
I can also confirm that this is a issue... I recieved Griffin (that cannot be milled) and therefore the milling function for multiple cards does not work.

I mill manually my cards, but i have again 40 cards in the auto mill bash ; where i can see this cards for delete them manually ?

i checked my library, but i don't see cards with more of 3x numbers.

After milling all cards manually, I have 3 copies of wild hunt warrior, which appears to be detected by the automill though it cant be milled

So I attempted to use the auto-mill function. It did not mill anything, but in my faction deck building screen, it only showed 2, where prior it was showing 5 of Predatory Dive, I also did not receive any scraps. I closed and restarted the game at this point.

However, when I was in the no faction deck building screen, I noticed that the 5 Predatory Dive still remained. Then I went back to my monster deck building screen, it still showed 2, but when I right-clicked on the card, it showed the full value that I still had. Still no change at this point in my scrap credits.

I was able to scrap manually and receive scrap credits.

Long story short, it seems to be a bug in that it does not auto-mill at all but will show that it did in the faction deck building screen, but the cards in the full deck view were never milled and could be milled manually. A mix of auto-mill not working and a graphical bug.

Even though I scrapped 2 of the 5 and left 3, it still shows only 2 in the faction deck building screen.

Attachments

• 1 Shows 2 Predatory Dive in Monster Deck 465 Scraps.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 2 Shows 5 Predatory Dive in Monster No Faction Selection Screen 465 Scraps.pdf
    139.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 3 Shows 5 Predatory Dive in Monster Deck InfoScreen 465 Scraps.pdf
    103.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 4 Shows 3 Predatory Dive in Monster No Faction Selection Screen 485 Scraps.pdf
    140.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 5 Shows 2 Predatory Dive in Monster Deck 485 Scraps.pdf
    150.5 KB · Views: 128
Top Bottom